my berrybuzz will not change color for SMS/emails even tho i have them set to blue/green as opposed to the default red

i have fresh installed, batt pulled, and still i cannot get them to change from the default red

i emailed the creator a few weeks ago but he seems to not respond at all

am i possibly setting something wrong in the configuration?
    07-06-09 11:09 PM
    anyone????
    07-07-09 12:12 AM
    I know this is gonna sound completely stupid but a few people actually had the BerryBuzz Disabled.... It is Enabled correct?
    07-07-09 12:28 AM
    When you select the color in the BerryBuzz options, does the LED actually light up to show you a preview of the color?

Make sure it does when you set it.
    07-07-09 12:30 AM
    I was having the same issue, and although i am not sure if this was what fixed it, after switching sound profiles a few times everything works.

It may have been that I was using a custom profile or something, I am not sure, but it works now, so you might want to try setting your sound profiles to a normal one.
    07-07-09 02:28 AM
    You need to turn off LED notifications in your sound profiles for BerryBuzz to function correctly.
    07-07-09 07:35 AM
    For support you might try either their own Forum...

www.bellshare.com • Index page

Or the Bell Share area here...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f104
    07-07-09 07:51 AM
    You need to turn off LED notifications in your sound profiles for BerryBuzz to function correctly.
    when i do that, my led does not light up at all on a text message

I was having the same issue, and although i am not sure if this was what fixed it, after switching sound profiles a few times everything works.

It may have been that I was using a custom profile or something, I am not sure, but it works now, so you might want to try setting your sound profiles to a normal one.
    i have been on the normal profile the entire time, i dont use custom profiles or contact alerts

When you select the color in the BerryBuzz options, does the LED actually light up to show you a preview of the color?

Make sure it does when you set it.
    yes i see it change color in the berrybuzz options

thanks for the help guys, sorry for the late responses but ive had a wicked stomach bug today
    07-07-09 05:01 PM
    my berrybuzz will not change color for SMS/emails even tho i have them set to blue/green as opposed to the default red

i have fresh installed, batt pulled, and still i cannot get them to change from the default red

i emailed the creator a few weeks ago but he seems to not respond at all

am i possibly setting something wrong in the configuration?
    I've had exactly the same issues then all of a sudden it worked then all of a sudden after changing my theme (which doesn't make sense) it stopped working and I can't get it to work again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 05:05 PM
    I've had exactly the same issues then all of a sudden it worked then all of a sudden after changing my theme (which doesn't make sense) it stopped working and I can't get it to work again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    i did test out a new theme a week ago or so, but i cannot remember if that is when it stopped working or not

back on the default zen theme atm
    07-07-09 05:10 PM
    If you have any other apps that react with the LED/and or screen on calls or messages, this may be your issue.

BerryBuzz did not work on my phone until I deleted BBlight
    07-07-09 10:13 PM
    Does berry popup cause any issues with berrybuzz? I doubt it since they are made to run together, but I have issues with berrybuzz. sometimes it works and sometimes it does not. I know they have an upgrade in the works. Hopefully this address any of these issues.
    07-07-09 10:28 PM
    If you have any other apps that react with the LED/and or screen on calls or messages, this may be your issue.

wow... im deleting it now. thanks if that makes it work, ill be purchasing it as soon as v2 comes out. for anyonethat doesnt have it, its great... dono if its essential but its fun.
    07-08-09 12:07 AM

im nearly positive i dont have any that conflict

berrybuzz seems to work around 50% of the time - but i still get the default red light the other 50%

hopefully v2 that is in the works will fix it?
    07-08-09 07:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD