So recently, my 8330 did an upgrade to OS 5.(something), last one was 4.(something) and some stuff got screwy. I had to reactivate this app and it's not fully functioning like it used to. Previously, it did what I intended it to do: vibrate and ring at the same time the moment someone calls me BUT it only does that after it vibrates first :/

I use Loud profile as active default and the phone setting is set to tone only like it's supposed to be. Why is it bugging out on me? Yeah, BerryBuzz is enabled and the only "On" option I use is for incoming calls (set to Vibrate While Ringing). Oh, another thing. Since all of the other options are off I'm confused. Everytime I dock my BlackBerry, when it's fully charged, it blinks red twice, is that standard for the Curve or is that BerryBuzz's doing? Another thing, for the first time my battery was really low and this green led light was flashing which was very annoying for being there and for draining the battery more. I doubt that's the default. I don't understand how BerryBuzz is managing to do things that are set to "Off"

Thanks for the help guys. Hope this can get fixed out.
    11-28-09 11:05 AM
    I have another problem now. Before the upgrade I left it on "Tone" so that BerryBuzz could do its thing but now if its set to that, it doesn't vibrate. Period. So I have to put it on Tone+Vibrate. Some upgrade huh?
    11-29-09 01:30 PM
    If your 8330 "did an upgrade" to OS 5, you did it, not your phone. You may have downloaded and installed the leaked version for the 8330. OS 5 isn't official yet for any phones other than the 9700 Bold and Storm 1 (VZW) and 2.

OS 5 handles profiles/sounds quite differently than OS 4.x. You'll most likely need to reconfigure all the settings, as that's what I had to do when I upgraded my 9000 to OS 5. I have BerryBuzz now on my Bold 9700 and it works great. No problems (nothing that is BerryBuzzs fault at least. There are still bugs in OS5 with how it handles the audible alert reminders in profiles)

Also, try reinstalling BerryBuzz. Try the one for OS 4.7+ (non storm) and that should work. You'll need to reconfigure everything (write down all your settings, it'll help when you go to set it up again) but it should fix any problems you were having.
    11-29-09 02:39 PM
    Nope. One day my phone told me that there was an update and that I had to upgrade it by a certain date or I couldn't do it afterwards or something like that. How exactly would I go about to reconfigure my settings? Also, how do I re-install BerryBuzz?
    11-29-09 09:43 PM
    Is there any way to get my old OS back or something? My Sprint Navigation is slower than it used to be which is quite annoying.
    11-29-09 10:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD