Last night bb was working fine, providing custom color LED notifications. The only notification I have set to red is for phone calls and missed calls. My phone was off during the night and auto wakes up in the morning. First thing this morning I see the RED notification. Checked for missed calls--nada, but I did have some emails (berrybuzz is set to blue, turquoise and green for my 3 email accts). I clicked on Options and the first thing that came up was a dialog box on the berrybuzz option screen to continue trial or register. Does anyone know if the LED notifications didn't work correctly because bb was not functioning because last night I must have left the options app open, at the berrybuzz screen, thereby effectively disabling berrybuzz? ( I see no point in buying the app if these issues are going to continue.)
    11-14-09 10:42 AM
    Sounds like your trial expired. If you buy the app, then it will work fine.

BerryBuzz works great and is well worth the five bucks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 01:01 PM
    Unless you just get the free version available appworld but doesnt give you as many options to set led reminders.

But if your trial has finished then it wont work.
    11-14-09 01:22 PM
    Sounds like your trial expired. If you buy the app, then it will work fine.

BerryBuzz works great and is well worth the five bucks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    trial had 4 more days to go. (the nag screen comes up every day during the trial--anytime you go to the berrybuzz settings)

I removed BB today because I'm trying to track down why my phone refused to alert for phone calls. I had to do 3 batt pulls since last night--one for ringer not working and 2 for all voice apps failing (voice dialing, voice notes, Bing, voice message in BBM). If my wife didn't want so desperately to keep her S2, I'd have taken them both back to Verizon today for refund. Hers had the same problem as mine last night and a few days ago her phone wouldn't ring and needed a batt pull. Shades of the old S1. dammit.
    11-14-09 06:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD