Hi all. I am having a problem with BerryBuzz that I didn't have until yesterday. Running OS 5.0.419 BerryBuzz 2.1.35. I have the color green set for email notifications, but it is not working. The color selection for text messages is working fine. I deleted and reinstalled and still not working properly. Also, pulled battery. Any other suggestions?
    01-17-10 10:56 PM
    Hi all. I am having a problem with BerryBuzz that I didn't have until yesterday. Running OS 5.0.419 BerryBuzz 2.1.35. I have the color green set for email notifications, but it is not working. The color selection for text messages is working fine. I deleted and reinstalled and still not working properly. Also, pulled battery. Any other suggestions?
    Free or paid version? I assume from the options screen you have it enabled?
    01-17-10 11:50 PM
    Also check your particular sound profile. make sure the LED is selected on.
    01-17-10 11:55 PM
    Here is a little bit of a guide on setting up BerryBuzz as well

www.bellshare.com • View topic - How To- BerryBuzz~ The Layout
    01-18-10 04:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD