recently purchased berrybuzz and instead of giving me the full version i seem to have a 7 day trial ...any idea how i can get the 'register' code it is requesting?

thanks.
    05-03-09 08:25 AM
    recently purchased berrybuzz and instead of giving me the full version i seem to have a 7 day trial ...any idea how i can get the 'register' code it is requesting?

thanks.
    I would email them for the register code. Also, the 7 day trial is the full version there is no difference.
    05-03-09 08:27 AM
    its not the fact it isnt the full version its just i want it to last longer then 7 days..
    05-03-09 08:29 AM
    Also is it a known bug that the pin messaging feature does not work? I have changed the color a million times on it and whenever I get a message through BB messenger it always just blinks red... Did I do something wrong? Isnt pin message= BB messenger?
    05-03-09 09:17 AM
    Also is it a known bug that the pin messaging feature does not work? I have changed the color a million times on it and whenever I get a message through BB messenger it always just blinks red... Did I do something wrong? Isnt pin message= BB messenger?
    pin messages are NOT blackberry messages
    05-03-09 09:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD