I would love the feature of turning off specific notifications when in bedside mode.

Had it again last night at 1:00am my phone notifying me of a facebook item. I love having it during the day but i would love to turn off facebook, bbm, emails during bedside but i NEED SMS, missed calls even in bedside for work purposes.

Who wants to Rally behind me?

I know you can do it bellshare!!!
    07-21-09 08:16 AM
    There is no need for such a change to BerryBuzz. The function you want is handled by Smart Alerts, which works with BerryBuzz and BerryPopUp; all three applications of which are written by Bellshare.
    07-21-09 10:16 AM
    i have smartalerts and do not see anything regarding bedside mode...and nothing to customize facebook notifications...

Sorry dont follow you.
    07-21-09 10:21 AM
    OH! You are right! I had completely forgotten: I use Profiler to change my profile automatically at midnight, and I have disabled Bedside Mode BUT instead customized my nighttime profile to give me the alerts I want (and suppress the alerts I don't want). The only thing missing is the dimmed clock.

So yes, I read that too quickly; however, if you aren't hung up on the clock bit, you can do what you want with a bit of customization and a profile changing application (depending on if you autolock your device or not I suppose). Let me know if you want more specifics on how I do it.
    07-21-09 10:28 AM
    yeah i really like using my storm as an alarm clock(i have the desktop cradle) and i need my phone to lock (with patternlock) after 30 minutes.. so profiler wont work.

Berrybuzz added BBM notification, so i have to believe they are getting familar with the native applications (like bedside mode clock) and how they work.

They already have it for certain days but not notification specific just all or nothing, so maybe if they added time frames to the days and notification specific, that would work.

But i would love the bedside mode trigger to turn off notifications for certain ones. That would be ideal. Because i go to bed at different times and when i go to bed is when i want it to stop notifying for facebook and BBM and email...but i need my SMS and missed calls.
    07-21-09 11:40 AM
    Come on over to www.bellshare.com • Index page and tell us what you want.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 03:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD