There is no way to get a refund on this is there lol? I know its only a couple bucks but I am having more and more problems with it. I don't understand why people sell apps or phones or anything else that does not function properly. In my line of business if we did that I would be out of the job.
    03-08-09 12:18 PM
    i purchased the berrybuzz app but for some reason, it doesn't work for me. i've registered the confirmation code that was sent to me. i'm running OS v.76 (oem from bell). i've also done numerous battery pulls and tried different settings and profiles and still nothing.

i tried to custom the LED colors for emails, sms, pin etc... and i only get the standard red notification. i also noticed that it doesn't vibe when i get a msg neither.

the only thing that works is the incoming calls and missed call alerts. i set that to bright white and it works like its supposed to. the vibe function works as well.

i sent them an email asking for assistance. i hope they can help me figure out how to get it to work as advertised.

if anyone can help me here, it'd be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

ps. i'll report back with whatever info they give me.
    03-09-09 09:54 PM
    This piece of crap app is a glorified Buzzme and they're advetising it fasley on their site

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 10:13 PM
    And it may only be six bucks hit that's not the point. I paid for something it should work asthey say it does.

03-09-09 10:16 PM
    Bump. Do not waste your money on this app

03-10-09 12:31 AM
    It works great for me but I'm having a problem with my status (service) light turning off every time I get a email or sms and so on. Anyone else having this problem

03-11-09 08:00 AM
    Bump. Do not waste your money on this app

I second that....
    03-11-09 09:28 AM
    Very disappointed. Worked fine for me for a while then stopped. Calendar LED reminders flash the wrong colour, and the audio reminders don't work at all. SMS LED reminders flash the wrong colour, and the audio reminders continue to flash after the SMS has been opened. EMail reminders work fine. Sigh ...

Am running a Storm 9530 with .75. Using BerryBuzz 1.0.25.

Will do some searching to see if I can find an answer but if I can't I'm going back to BB Alerts.
    03-11-09 04:08 PM
    I have a different question. I think I remember before installing BerryBuzz that when the phone rang, it would ring for several rings before voice mail kicked in. Now, with BerryBuzz, the phone rings only once. Is there a way to restore the multiple rings? Thanks.
    03-11-09 05:22 PM
    I just came to post this exact question...does anyone know why my phone will ring once and vibrate and LCD go off...then continue to vibrate and have the LCD go off with no ringing.

I'm sure I just have this set up incorrectly...someone please set me straight.

Thanks.
    03-11-09 11:54 PM
    I havent been able to get my ringer to activate when I receive a call since installing this. The Correct LED color flashes and the right vibrate pattern kicks in....but no audible ring.
    03-12-09 09:31 PM
    Make sure to go to the profile you are using and look under "Other". Check the BBuzz incoming call settings.
    03-13-09 11:09 AM
    Make sure to go to the profile you are using and look under "Other". Check the BBuzz incoming call settings.
    This does not work for me either. All there is under the BBuzz options for incoming calls is: LED Color (Green)...Vibrate When Ringing (On)...Vibrate Burst Duration (1s)...Vibrate Pause Between Bursts (1s).

When I get a call...I get one ring with a buzz...then just vibrations after...LED works the whole time.
    03-13-09 11:43 AM
    Go into option>bbuzz and try these settings
    03-13-09 03:23 PM
    CXXXV: That worked (phone vibrated and rang continuously with red LCD)...so is it an LCD issue? That is the only thing that really changed. I had it on green before I think.

What do you think???
    03-13-09 03:52 PM
    Just set the LCD color to what you want. I tried something other than default and it worked fine.
    03-13-09 03:55 PM
    Just set the LCD color to what you want. I tried something other than default and it worked fine.
    I had it on green...I'll try it again.

Who knows...it's working now...maybe I was having a "blonde" moment. At any rate...I really appreciate the help.
    03-13-09 03:58 PM
    i must have an older version of buzz me b/c i do not have those options. I also downloaded the cod file straight from the manufacter. Though it did not come with an alx file. so i edited another one and it worked like a charm.
    03-13-09 04:49 PM
    i must have an older version of buzz me b/c i do not have those options. I also downloaded the cod file straight from the manufacter. Though it did not come with an alx file. so i edited another one and it worked like a charm.
    The BBuzz options are located after you hit the BB button ... Options ... BerryBuzz. They have been located there since the first version.
    03-13-09 04:51 PM
    Hi CXXXV,

I put in your settings but the phone still rings only once. Any other suggestions? Any other settings that might be causing this?

Thanks.
    03-14-09 07:39 AM
    i dont see any berrybuzz coming up in my sound profile at all!!! help
    09-13-09 04:10 PM
    i dont see any berrybuzz coming up in my sound profile at all!!! help
    for some reason it is hit or miss with the tour. did you istall the 4.7 or 4.2 version?
    09-13-09 04:16 PM
    options > berrybuzz

you should be able to change everything from there
    09-13-09 04:28 PM
    To the OP, CXXXV, ... please PM me your PIN and I'll get you a valid serial number.
    I can't PM because I never post on CB.com, just read a lot... I guess I should start posting.

I am having the same problem as the OP, any chance of sending me one too?
    Pin: 2118554D

Thanks
    09-22-09 06:17 PM
    If you set the vibrate burst duration and/or pause duration to a value less than 2 seconds, you will often get no ringtone or you will only get a single tone -- see the online help (Options>BerryBuzz, then hit the "Help" button).
    09-23-09 02:13 AM
75 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD