BB shows up after re-installing it. However, it will not show the settings for the individual notifications type.

Any one else having these issues with BB and .191
    08-31-09 11:42 AM
    Been said NUMEROUS times in the Findings & Fixes thread. Hoping they release an update for it, but it may be a while
    08-31-09 11:44 AM
    Searched but that never came up.
    08-31-09 11:46 AM
    also came up in the APPS THAT DO AND DONT WORK WITH .191 THREAD
    08-31-09 11:53 AM
    It does work... But its unnessecary. Vibe and ring is native in the new OS. Just go look in sound prefs.. To make berry buzz work u have to make sure its permissions are allowed manually... Also disable vibe in BB sound prefs

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-09 12:02 PM
    It does work... But its unnessecary. Vibe and ring is native in the new OS. Just go look in sound prefs.. To make berry buzz work u have to make sure its permissions are allowed manually... Also disable vibe in BB sound prefs

You are missing the whole point of BB. It's all about the different LED colors for the variuos notifications. Vibe and Ring are incidental.

Besides, your suggestions didn't work.
    08-31-09 12:07 PM
    You are missing the whole point of BB. It's all about the different LED colors for the variuos notifications. Vibe and Ring are incidental.

Besides, your suggestions didn't work.

+++++1

Exactly. I won't be using 5.0 until this app (and a few others) are compatible. If that means waiting until 5.0 is official and the developers release an update, that is fine with me.
    08-31-09 01:21 PM
    well. it works for me... at least for phone calls... i am only using the free version, but my disco light works just fine.... did u make sure u did a bat pull after changing permissions (and saving the permissions change)... cause i dont think u can change permissions of an actively running app....

08-31-09 02:58 PM
    If you're just wanting to change LED colors try out blink. It is working for me on .191. I know it isnt as many options as BerryBuzz, but its working and you download a free demo.
    08-31-09 03:00 PM
    I tried a demo of Berry Buzz once a while back and couldnt get the LEDs to change at all..... I must have been doing it wrong lol.
    08-31-09 05:17 PM
    I have BerryBuzz and it works great on .191. Disco lights work, and I can change the colors to whatever I want.

I'm using the free version...
    08-31-09 05:50 PM
    I tried a demo of Berry Buzz once a while back and couldnt get the LEDs to change at all..... I must have been doing it wrong lol.
    I can relate lol. I dl'd a trial version and there weren't any options to change anything lol
    08-31-09 05:54 PM
    I can relate lol. I dl'd a trial version and there weren't any options to change anything lol
    now thats Funny
    08-31-09 08:54 PM
    I can't get the berry buzz to work on the .191 and I have all the permissions set. the blink app works, but on the berry buzz it will not show the settings for the individual notifications type, like others are saying.
    Last edited by tmp3150; 08-31-09 at 10:27 PM.
    08-31-09 10:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD