Is anyone else using berrybuzz on .230? It works perfect for me since the new update but the one problem I have encountered is the same as before on other OS's, The custom colors do not work, I make them, name then and save them. But when I use one it either does not flash at all or flashes the nearest non-custom color it is close to. Does anyone else have this problem?
    09-29-09 11:37 AM
    I cant get berrybuzz to work on the new os. How did you get it to work?
    09-29-09 05:33 PM
    I cant get berrybuzz to work on the new os. How did you get it to work?
    here ya go http://m.bellshare.com/downloads/bet.../berrybuzz.jad

and dank i have no idea what your issue is because i havent heard of it before
    09-29-09 05:56 PM
    here ya go http://m.bellshare.com/downloads/bet.../berrybuzz.jad

and dank i have no idea what your issue is because i havent heard of it before
    I have heard others mention the same issue, even on 4.7 firmware. For some reason the custom colors don't show up. All the other colors and settings work perfect, but the customs don't seem to register.
    09-29-09 06:19 PM
    I cannot get the link to work. Any suggestions?
    09-29-09 06:36 PM
    I have heard others mention the same issue, even on 4.7 firmware. For some reason the custom colors don't show up. All the other colors and settings work perfect, but the customs don't seem to register.
    ive created several different colors and they all work as they should
    09-29-09 06:50 PM
    I cannot get the link to work. Any suggestions?
    whats your problem exactly? are you getting some kind of error?
    09-29-09 06:51 PM
    Http error 404: not found the page you are trying to load could not be found. That is what is coming up.
    09-29-09 06:55 PM
    Http error 404: not found the page you are trying to load could not be found. That is what is coming up.
    hmm i just tried it on my phone and the link is good. try clearing your browser cache, history and cookies
    09-29-09 06:58 PM
    dank let me look into the problem and ill see if i can find something out for ya
    09-29-09 06:59 PM
    just right click the link, copy link location, and email it to your phone. should work perfectly fine
    09-29-09 06:59 PM
    dank let me look into the problem and ill see if i can find something out for ya
    It's all good, I turned off all the LED's, erased the customs and then saved, then I re-adjusted everything from scratch. The custom colors are working fine now
    09-29-09 10:32 PM
    Glad you got it working because I couldn't find anything that would help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-09 10:36 PM
    Glad you got it working because I couldn't find anything that would help

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    lol, prolly just another little bug with 5.0 firmware, I usually just trial and error until i figure something out but I was a little lazy today so I just posted a thread
    09-29-09 10:57 PM
    hmm i just tried it on my phone and the link is good. try clearing your browser cache, history and cookies
    Thanks got it to work and i am having no problems with it at all!
    09-30-09 06:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD