BERRYBUZZ Audible Alerts WORK with new 5.0.0.323 OS!!!

Just as it says above!! So berryBuzz is back working 100% again! yay!

You will also need the latest version of berrybuzz for the storm.

http://m.bellshare.com/downloads/ber.../berrybuzz.jad
    10-21-09 08:24 AM
    glad to hear
    10-21-09 02:54 PM
    After battery pull I'm getting a led flash for no reason...
    Can you help?? downloaded 323 and download link for berrybuzz, set up my profiles and reminders and Im getting false LED flashes after battery pull.

Mahalo in advance ...
    Last edited by devilman30; 10-22-09 at 12:49 AM. Reason: added more information
    10-22-09 12:43 AM
    what is your battery level? in berrybuzz there is a LED alert to let you know the battery is running low. the defult is 50% so if youre below that then theres your problem
    10-22-09 05:19 AM
    I did your re-install procedure. I'm 5 .328 OS. I can't get berrybuzz to show in the sounds profile list. What am I doing wrong?
    10-29-09 08:36 PM
    I did your re-install procedure. I'm 5 .328 OS. I can't get berrybuzz to show in the sounds profile list. What am I doing wrong?
    did you go into options and then into berrybuzz and then set it to enabled? if its not enabled I dont think the sound profiles show up.

If they still dont show up, (I have had this happen before) you may need to wipe the OS off your BB and reload the whole thing. sucks i know, but i had to do that once to fix it.
    10-30-09 07:15 AM
    Would the "Security Timer Reset" option have anything to do with the fact that its not showing up in the profiles list. OS 5 has something new related to that option which is affecting other programs as well. On BES here.
    10-30-09 09:31 AM
    Well, I hate the thought of wiping my device. So I went back and down loaded version 2.1.35 from my online account. When I tried to install it I was told it was not compatible with my device. Any Clues? Version 2.1.37 doesn't show up in my sound profiles list.
    10-30-09 05:30 PM
    10-30-09 07:15 PM
    and you will more then likely end up doing a handheld wipe. thats the only fix we have been able to find
    10-30-09 07:17 PM
    OK Went through the steps to wipe my device.
    Backup third party apps, except I de-install berrybuzz first.
    Backup data
    Wiped using BBSAK (low level wipe)
    Loaded fresh OS
    Restored data
    Restored third party apps
    Re-installed BerryBuzz 2.1.37

Still BerryBuzz is not showing up in my sound profiles list.

Any other suggestions?
    11-01-09 06:43 AM
    OK Went through the steps to wipe my device.
    Backup third party apps, except I de-install berrybuzz first.
    Backup data
    Wiped using BBSAK (low level wipe)
    Loaded fresh OS
    Restored data
    Restored third party apps
    Re-installed BerryBuzz 2.1.37

Still BerryBuzz is not showing up in my sound profiles list.

Any other suggestions?
    1. what OS are you running?

2. do a handheld wipe
    11-01-09 10:08 AM
    OS = 5.0.0328 (Platform 4.2.0.128)

I will lookup "handheld wipe"
    11-01-09 11:12 AM
    OK

I have wiped my device twice using JL_Cmdr.
    I have installed both BerryBuzz 2.1.35 and 2.1.37. Everytime using the delete, battery pull, install, battery pull method.

OS = v5.0.0.328 (Platform 4.2.0.128)

I still can't get BerryBuzz to appear in my sound profiles as a choice.

I must being doing something wrong.

Any suggestions?
    11-01-09 07:07 PM
    are you just loading buzz or are you loading your other apps first? i would load buzz first and your other apps individually.
    11-01-09 07:13 PM
    OK, I'll try

But ... Yes, Im doing a full restore, minus BerryBuzz of course. Data and third party apps.
    11-01-09 07:19 PM
    I'm doing a full restore. Restoring backed up data, using "Restore". Then restoring third party apps using add applications, from my backed up third party apps.
    11-01-09 07:24 PM
    I'm doing a full restore. Restoring backed up data, using "Restore". Then restoring third party apps using add applications, from my backed up third party apps.
    You did make sure that Berry Buzz was set to enabled right?

in phones options menu, click berrybuzz, then look at the top line,

enable berrybuzz should be "yes"

if not try switching that to no, save your changes and do a battery pull. Load back up, switch it back to yes and save and do another battery pull.

I have had my sound profiles not show up due to this. Also when doing the phone wipe, did you try and install berrybuzz before you loaded your backup? if not try that. also, you may want to try an advanced restore. Restore only your SMS/MMS, Contacts, Calander, memo's, ect... but do not restore any of the phone options/settings.
    11-02-09 05:37 AM
    Yes, I have always looked to make sure berrybuzz is "enabled".

Maybe I'm wrong, but I always had BerryBuzz in my sound profiles before.
    I have done so many "device wipes" at this point I have lost count.

Wipes have done with JL_Cmdr

I have tried the disable... save... battery pull, then enable and another battery pull.

I have loaded BerryBuzz before doing any restores.

BerryBuzz is not appearing in the sounds are of the phone.

Current installed version of BerryBuzz = 2.1.37
    11-03-09 09:57 AM
    I dont know what else to tell you.

I am running 2.1.35 version for the storm and havent had any issues with BerryBuzz in OS .328

All my sound profiles show up under other like they should.

I would look to Bellshare support for help.
    11-03-09 10:01 AM
    I have noticed through out this whole process, the berrybuzz official icon never has showed up in the applications list, just the blue generic blackberry icon. That must be telling us something.
    11-03-09 02:25 PM
    I have noticed through out this whole process, the berrybuzz official icon never has showed up in the applications list, just the blue generic blackberry icon. That must be telling us something.
    i have the same thing and all my options are there.

let try one more thing. go to options, security options, security wipe, and make sure emails, contacts, etc. is check marked, type blackberry into the feild and click wipe. see if that works. if not try checking the user installed applications as well and then load buzz back on and see if that works
    11-03-09 02:32 PM
    Thanks! What I am trying now is;
    1. Wipe with JL_Cmdr
    2. Reload OS with BBSak
    3. Security Wipe.
    4. Load BerryBuzz 2.1.35
    5. Battery Pull
    6. Then see if I get BerryBuzz back as a sound profile along with "Normal".... "Vibrate Only"...... "silent"...... etc.

If I don't I'm about to give up.

BerryBuzz seems to work, it's just I can't select it in the sounds section, because it has never showed back up since I upgraded to 2.1.37 of berrybuzz.
    11-03-09 04:45 PM
    In the latest version of BB it will not show in the profiles like it used to. All settings are done directly from options>berrybuzz.
    11-03-09 05:07 PM
    In the latest version of BB it will not show in the profiles like it used to. All settings are done directly from options>berrybuzz.
    WOW..... Is This true?
    11-03-09 05:24 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD