Upgraded with Sprint's official .415 release. Been running for a while on my 9650. Purchased BerryBuzz yesterday. Sez it loaded ok but when I try and open the app I get "Error starting berrybuzz:Error loading module 'berrybuzz'VerifyError. Also, it displays a generic icon in the downloads bar. I don't see where to enter the activation code which was provided with my purchase. I've tried battery pulls and deleting and reinstalling the app. Newbie so sorry if this is a dumb question or has been discussed elswhere. I did look. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Seems like an awesome app. Just need to get it working. Anybody?
    12-30-10 07:52 AM
    1-Did you download the correct version for your phone?
    2-You already mentioned that you did the uninstall/reinstall routine so your next best option is to check out their website our contact their support team. They are easy to deal with in my experiences.

Good luck, it's a great app and it just sounds like it was a fluke with the version or the install.
    12-30-10 08:11 AM
    all the options for berrybuzz, including the place to enter your activation code are in the options menu. Click options and then scroll till you find berrybuzz and click on it. it will then prompt you to enter your activation key and once you do that you will be able to customize the crap out of the app within the options menu.
    12-30-10 08:15 AM
    They updated the app so the option are in the main icon now.
    12-30-10 08:27 AM
    Still in touch with Bellshare and hope we can figure something out. This particular rep was not aware of Sprint's official upgrade and at first indicated that their product isn't compatible with an OS6 leak which this obviously is not.
    Appreciate the replies and we'll see what happens next.
    12-30-10 02:37 PM
    It works with the leak and the official. I can confirm that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-10 03:58 PM
    Me too, i have berrybuzz active and running perfectly.
    12-30-10 04:01 PM
    I can also confirm that this ran on the leaks....I had it on all three OS 6 leaks and it ran fine. I have it on .415 now and there are no issues with me. I hope you get this figured out, I love BerryBuzz.
    12-30-10 04:12 PM
    Sock,
    where did you purchase Berrybuzz? Are you sure you got the correct version for OS6? I have been using it on leak and official .415 since it was released.

I would uninstall what you have. Do a battery pull. Go to Bellshare's site and download the correct version for OS6 and install. There is a specific link for OS6 and above. Do another battery pull after install. Then open the app and see if all is ok. I will be willing to bet you ended up with a version that wasn't for OS6.

Let me know if this works.

Nice to see a fellow Pittsburgher too !
    Last edited by maddog241; 12-30-10 at 04:30 PM. Reason: more info.
    s0ckm0nk3y#CB likes this.
    12-30-10 04:29 PM
    Well maddog, that's kinda what i thought, too. Followed your instructions to the letter with the same results - a generic icon that gives me the same error message. This is the first app I've installed that has ever given me problems but its also the first I've installed since my OS6 upgrade. Hmmm.

BTW maddog, good to hear from a Pittsburgher as well.
    12-30-10 05:47 PM
    Sock,
    When you installed it, did it prompt you to allow Berrybuzz "trusted" status?

Did you check how the permissions were set?
    12-30-10 05:58 PM
    permissions all set to "Allow". don't recall seeing the trusted app question this time although i have seen it before when i uninstalled/reinstalled.
    12-30-10 06:14 PM
    When you checked the permissions, down below that area, what modules did it show installed?

Also, what method did you use to upgrade to OS6?
    12-30-10 06:32 PM
    maddog,
    Application Modules
    berrybuzz
    Library Modules
    berrybuzz-1
    berrybuzz-2
    berrybuzz-3
    berrybuzz-4
    berrybuzz-5
    berrybuzz-6

I did my OS6 upgrade OTA.
    Did some looking around and read some info that suggests this might be a BB problem and not a software issue. Posts I've read really don't offer a fix short of wiping the device and completely reinstalling software. A last resort I want to avoid if at all possible.
    12-31-10 11:01 AM
    If you do decide to wipe and reinstall, download the software onto you computer and install that way instead of OTA. There have been some that have had problems with the OTA install. This might fix your BerryBuzz issue.
    s0ckm0nk3y#CB likes this.
    12-31-10 11:47 AM
    Sock
    all of the Berrybuzz modules are there. I'm concerned about the OTA upgrade as middbrew suggested. I have heard many stories of that method getting screwed up.

Honestly my next suggestion would be a wipe with BBSAK or something similar, downloading the software to your computer and reinstalling the OS. Then a fresh install of Berrybuzz. I know that's not what you want to hear, but an hour of time might be a good investment on this one.
    12-31-10 12:34 PM
    I had the same issue. So i just reinstalled Berrybuzz from App World and everything worked perfectly
    12-31-10 07:15 PM
    dwhite,
    Thanks for the suggestion. I gave it a try. Again,the problem is not with the download, it just doesn't open afterwards.
    01-01-11 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD