I updated to OS6, and I got my activation code for BerryWeather, but I can't find my code for BerryBuzz anywhere. I'm almost positive that I bought it here on Crackberry through a sale, but when I log into the app section it only lists BerryWeather and MobileQ's. I also tried logging into MyWorld via BlackBerry App World on my phone, but it only lists DailyHoroscope.

I'm positive I bought it on a sale day, and any help would be greatly appreciated so I won't have to buy it again!

Thank you.

EDIT: Never mind! I finally got it!
    Last edited by moonlessnight; 01-28-11 at 03:01 AM.
    01-28-11 01:42 AM
    You can go to the Mobihand web site and get it. If you don't have an account create one and it will list you apps and their activation codes. This is who the CB store front is through. Smartphone - MobiHand Apps Store Account
    01-28-11 05:36 AM
    I got mine to register fine but i don't have any bebuzz options for any email accounts on OS6. Anyone else have this?
    01-28-11 06:04 PM
    I got mine to register fine but i don't have any bebuzz options for any email accounts on OS6. Anyone else have this?
    Idk if the options listed are diff on OS6 than OS5. Did you check under the 'messages' section in BeBuzz for your email LED settings?
    01-28-11 07:29 PM
    Yes i did check under the messages. I gotta do a battery pull it may reset.
    01-28-11 09:18 PM
    Yes i did check under the messages. I gotta do a battery pull it may reset.
    yes, that may do the trick! Hopefully that'll work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-11 09:25 PM
    Did a battery pull and all notifications came up. Was missing FB notification also didn't realize it. But all my game icons were moved to main screen as long as all my media icons. And i had to move everything back to where it was. Hope this doesn't happen everytime i need a battery pull.
    01-29-11 10:56 AM
    Did a battery pull and all notifications came up. Was missing FB notification also didn't realize it. But all my game icons were moved to main screen as long as all my media icons. And i had to move everything back to where it was. Hope this doesn't happen everytime i need a battery pull.
    well on OS5 a batt pull doesn't relocate icons etc, now from what I've read OS6 is very different. I would HOPE that would not happen either! Lol. that would be a huge annoyance if it did.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-29-11 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD