Does anyone elses berrybuzz not change the LED for sms msg's? Also, is there a way to control the crazy LED interval for incoming calls?
    03-05-09 08:20 AM
    You can change your setting by going to Options > BerryBuzz
    03-05-09 08:37 AM
    It doesnt allow m to change the LED interval for incoming calls. It currently is set like a strobe light!
    03-05-09 08:42 AM
    Does anyone elses berrybuzz not change the LED for sms msg's? Also, is there a way to control the crazy LED interval for incoming calls?
    I had the same issue with the sms led not changing colors. I just did a battery pull and that fixed it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 08:42 AM
    We should have an auto reply set up to do a batter pull as the first reply to every post....LOL
    03-05-09 08:52 AM
    This is my first try at a vibrate/LED altering app. Are there better ones out there?
    03-05-09 10:14 AM
    I think berrybuzz works well! Although, I am having an issue with my led not coming back on after a call. I am not sure if it's the cause of buzz or my phone in general.

03-05-09 11:47 AM
    Is the 8900s notification LED multicolor?

03-05-09 12:49 PM
    Is the 8900s notification LED multicolor?
    Yes, but you need a third party app to configure or personalize them. BBAlerts or BerryBuzz are the only two I know of.
    03-05-09 01:44 PM
    do a battery pull! worked for me.
    03-05-09 02:38 PM
    After using this app for 1 day, it's getting on my nerves. It seems pretty inconsistent, as far as the LED not coming back on after it does it's thing, or it keeps flashing, even though the message has been checked. Also, I've noticed my coverage indicator just randomly quits working after Berrybuzz does it's thing. (It doesn't do these things every single time, which is why I say it's inconsistent.) Battery pulls fix this, but who wants to do battery pulls multiple times a day? That's why I was asking if there are other apps similar to this that people like better.
    03-05-09 03:04 PM
    Try BBAlerts. It's been around for a couple of years.
    03-05-09 03:55 PM
    I love this app, I first had an issue with SMS alert but a battery pull did fix that.
    03-05-09 08:57 PM
    Try BBAlerts. It's been around for a couple of years.
    Thanks! So far, I'm liking BBAlerts much better. It costs more, but in this case, you get what you pay for!
    03-06-09 11:04 AM
    We should have an auto reply set up to do a batter pull as the first reply to every post....LOL

hahahaha - that should be IDEA of the year

crackberry.com
    the #1 site for Blackberry Users (&Abusers!) AND BATTERY PULLERS
    03-06-09 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD