Hey I downloaded berrybuzz and when it asked me to grant access and I said no, and when I go to third party applications it doesn't show berrybuzz how can I fix it? Maybe cuz the trusted statue I said no? Then how can I change it again to yes? I tried to uninstall it then install it but it didn't ask me again$

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-11 04:40 PM
    You have to allow all for BeBuzz to work properly. You also have to say Yes to the grant access question or the app won't load. You need to download it and install it again.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-20-11 04:44 PM
    I tried to install and unistall bebuzz but it didn't ask me again do yoo want to grant trusted sttue?

04-20-11 04:52 PM
    Go into Applications and edit the permissions for BerryBuzz to 'Allow.'
    04-20-11 04:52 PM
    possible battery pull too.
    04-20-11 04:56 PM
    Thanks it worked but I got one last question, in the messeges tab in bebuzz there Is level 1 message whar does that means and for which kind msgs and same for PIN msgs.
    Thanks
    Edit: one more question why when I go to third party applications from options it doesn't show me any?

04-20-11 04:57 PM
    Thanks it worked but I got one last question, in the messeges tab in bebuzz there Is level 1 message whar does that means and for which kind msgs and same for PIN msgs.
    Thanks
    Edit: one more question why when I go to third party applications from options it doesn't show me any?

A Level 1 message is a high priority message. It's like setting high priority on an e-mail. This feature allows you to handle high priority messages in a different way, if you wish. I set all my messages from the CrackBerry team as level 1 messages and have it play the "CrackBerry dot com" tone.

PIN Messages are like a SMS text but the person sending you the text is using your PIN # instead of your Cell #.

As for the 3rd question, I've noticed none of my third party apps show up in that section and have no clue why. Maybe someone else can enlighten us
    04-20-11 10:29 PM
    I set all my messages from the CrackBerry team as level 1 messages and have it play the "CrackBerry dot com" tone.
    There's a CB dot com tone?
    04-21-11 07:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD