Hey guys Im trying to decide if I should upgrade my BerryBuzz currently running at 2.2.11 to 3.0.57 .. Anyone know if there are any huge differences?
    04-09-10 09:36 PM
    To my knowledge, 2.2.11 doesn't work or doesn't work correctly with OS 5.
    04-09-10 09:39 PM
    To my knowledge, 2.2.11 doesn't work or doesn't work correctly with OS 5.
    Nope..works just fine on 5.0..there are just more features for the new bbuzz..nothing that I can even see worth forking over 2 little dollars for..just twitter and other app options..and more color options...but, I mean, read the blog about it on the homepage and decide yourself

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-10 09:51 PM
    i paid the $2... not really impressed
    04-10-10 12:57 AM
    its $2, are you really going to quibble over 8 quarters?
    04-10-10 01:04 AM
    I didn't have to pay for the upgrade. What gives?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-10 02:31 AM
    I have 3.0 now and can't find the settings to customize LED flashing times. Also, they say to set LED in the profiles to OFF, but what about the long list of new options in a profile, called Reminders with BerryBuzz in parenthesis after...what do those do?

This program is great in terms of having different alerts, but understanding it is a bear as there are no real instructions I've ever found.

OK, I just found the icons on the top that set the LEDs, and provides some instruction. Hope this helps some others.
    Last edited by pvdiamon; 04-10-10 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Found my answer!
    04-10-10 05:10 PM
    I upgraded and think the other day and I think it is well worth it. The interface is very improved, and some of the additional LED options make customization better. Also allows you to do alerts for specific contacts.

Really, just the interface change was worth the upgrade, everything else was gravy.
    04-10-10 08:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD