Hello! So I downloaded the free trail of berry buzz and when I go to it it says I have to go to my options and do it, so I head on over there go to my application list, and do not know where to go from there? Any suggestions on what to do?
    12-23-09 10:37 PM
    Go to Options - Berry Buzz...if you downloaded the correct one it should put it in your option list
    12-23-09 10:39 PM
    Well right now its on my downloads, its there and when I click on it it says to configure in the options list. On my options list I can only find it under the applications tab and that is where I get lost. I do not see on there where to download or do anything with it.
    12-23-09 11:27 PM
    if it is in your applications then I would think its already downloaded and installed in your phone. I also demo'd it a while back, but I don't remember much except that it was a bit of a pain to set up properly. Its a popular app, so someone here will be able to help you with the setup part.
    12-23-09 11:35 PM
    BerryBuzz actually comes out in your options. You don't have to go through options-applications to get to its options.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-09 12:02 AM
    BerryBuzz actually comes out in your options. You don't have to go through options-applications to get to its options.

+1. It'll be right under AutoText

12-24-09 02:58 AM
    You might have to do a reset for it to show up in Options too.

12-24-09 03:20 AM
    In your downloads folder, BB Menu button>>Move or Move to Folder. If you select Move, use the trackpad to move it. If you select Move to Folder, select the folder and move it within the folder you want. After you do a soft reset, it should appear in your Options screen between Advanced Options and Auto On/Off. Select it and set it up.
    12-24-09 07:31 AM
    +1 on the reboot - you need to reboot for it to show in options, even though the install doesn't prompt you to reboot.
    12-24-09 07:45 AM
    From homescreen:

Press BB/Menu button.

Select Options

Scroll down to BerryBuzz

x3 on the reboot

once you get it setup how you like, you will wonder how you lived without it/why it doesn't come from BB with this feature
    12-24-09 09:12 AM
    I figured it out, Thanks everyone for your help!
    This is sooo neat, all ready know I have to buy it.

When my trial runs out and I buy it do I have to re do all my custom leds lights?
    12-24-09 06:42 PM
    I figured it out, Thanks everyone for your help!
    This is sooo neat, all ready know I have to buy it.

When my trial runs out and I buy it do I have to re do all my custom leds lights?
    Dont think so, you will just need to add the code.
    12-24-09 06:53 PM
    Quick question:

If I load a new OS into my phone, do I have to re-do all of the settings for my BerryBuzz profiles? Will the custom colors be gone, too?
    12-27-09 09:14 PM
    Quick question:

If I load a new OS into my phone, do I have to re-do all of the settings for my BerryBuzz profiles? Will the custom colors be gone, too?
    Yeah, it will be gone.. But you just have to re register it with your serial number and redo all your settings.
    12-27-09 10:56 PM
    Not to highjack but I haven't had much luck getting berrybuzz to work right on my 9700. Anyone have any tips? The app seems to lose my settings after a reset.

12-28-09 12:56 AM
    Its been working perfectly for me. I say delete it completely and try setting it up again.

12-28-09 01:31 AM
    Its been working perfectly for me. I say delete it completely and try setting it up again.

Tried that AGAIN and I think it might be working this time.
    12-28-09 02:32 PM
    I had to delete and re-install mine. It HAD been working fine. I tried to adjust a couple of settings and *POOF* it failed to work at all.

Seems to be doing fine now.
    12-28-09 02:39 PM
    Not to highjack but I haven't had much luck getting berrybuzz to work right on my 9700. Anyone have any tips? The app seems to lose my settings after a reset.

I ended up having to use the medium profile in order to not get it to reset when I reboot the phone
    12-28-09 02:41 PM
    I have had no issues....I run the normal profile most of the time!
    12-28-09 02:54 PM
    If installing berrybuzz you must reset your BB after installation. I haven had problems with it so far.

12-28-09 04:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD