Can someone please help out a newbie...
    I downloaded the file and have no clue on how to install it. I opened up the application loader but since it is a j file desktop manager cannot find the file...help
    12-01-09 07:08 AM
    j file- (jad) ? if its a jad file its opened and installed onto your blackberry not desktop manager, so if you received an email click the email link to install this
    directly to ur bb (ota) over the air

zip- install to ur computer un-zip it open desktop manager and in stall that way
    12-01-09 07:50 AM
    j file- (jad) ? if its a jad file its opened and installed onto your blackberry not desktop manager, so if you received an email click the email link to install this
    directly to ur bb (ota) over the air

zip- install to ur computer un-zip it open desktop manager and in stall that way

It is a Jad file. After I unzip it and open desktop manager, how do I open the file? I tried with application loader and it will not see the file since it is a jad file....

Thanks
    12-01-09 08:23 AM
    It is a Jad file. After I unzip it and open desktop manager, how do I open the file? I tried with application loader and it will not see the file since it is a jad file....

Thanks
    You didn't read what he wrote. It's an OTA file format, not to be installed with DM. Email yourself the link and open it in your Blackberry browser. Or navigate to that page in the browser and download it from there.

Where did you buy it from? They should have emailed you a link.
    12-01-09 10:43 AM
    You didn't read what he wrote. It's an OTA file format, not to be installed with DM. Email yourself the link and open it in your Blackberry browser. Or navigate to that page in the browser and download it from there.

Where did you buy it from? They should have emailed you a link.
    I bought it here but I dont have the internet plan...Is there anyway else to install this besides OTA???

Its a jad file inside of a zip.
    12-01-09 11:23 AM
    Do you have a wifi connection ? Check out the link below , one person did by wifi, other suggestions in the thread as well.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/ca...nternet-223436
    Last edited by DavidNC; 12-01-09 at 12:22 PM. Reason: added stuff
    12-01-09 12:01 PM
    Thanks to all. I just transfered the file over to my media card then opened the jad file and it installed.
    12-02-09 06:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD