I have heard they are beta testing this abd that it fixes the led issue for socialscope. Anybody care to share the link? :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-10 11:58 AM
    haha, good luck with that...
    05-12-10 12:02 PM
    Still in testing.................
    05-12-10 12:13 PM
    Still in testing.................
    Yep... What he said...
    Please have patience while we form an update that will work great.
    05-12-10 12:28 PM
    *patiently waits*

i just wish i didn't hear so much talk about it.

i know it's a leaked beta but darnit! i'm getting jealous.
    05-12-10 03:46 PM
    Yep... What he said...
    Please have patience while we form an update that will work great.
    LOL... so many apps have come out from BellShare after BETA testing with warts its untrue!

(Please refer to the various threads upon releasing).
    05-12-10 05:04 PM
    LOL... so many apps have come out from BellShare after BETA testing with warts its untrue!

(Please refer to the various threads upon releasing).
    I guess that could be said about a lot of apps, from those that may have had troubles. Sorry you feel that way. There are also many more who feel that Bellshare makes great applications. Take a look at the line up of apps and overwhelming number adopters.

But, I guess this is why we are still testing... To avoid things which you speak of.

Hope you aren't dissapointed with the next release.
    05-12-10 05:13 PM
    I guess that could be said about a lot of apps, from those that may have had troubles. Sorry you feel that way. There are also many more who feel that Bellshare makes great applications. Take a look at the line up of apps and overwhelming number adopters.

But, I guess this is why we are still testing... To avoid things which you speak of.

Hope you aren't dissapointed with the next release.
    I'm not disputing Bellshare make great eye-candy; hence the number of adopters!

Nevertheless, please refer to the number of threads that pop-up after every release, regardless of product/app, where there are issues. It really is poor test/quality management... (not even going into official support issues - i.e. NOT beta testers responding).

It does seem to me that that most of the BETA testers are more interested in getting their hands on the latest release than really performing any meaningful BETA testing. If this wasn't the case we wouldn't see sooooo many issues upon every release (shortly followed with an update to fix some of the issues).
    05-12-10 05:25 PM
    I'm not disputing Bellshare make great eye-candy; hence the number of adopters!

Nevertheless, please refer to the number of threads that pop-up after every release, regardless of product/app, where there are issues. It really is poor test/quality management... (not even going into official support issues - i.e. NOT beta testers responding).

It does seem to me that that most of the BETA testers are more interested in getting their hands on the latest release than really performing any meaningful BETA testing. If this wasn't the case we wouldn't see sooooo many issues upon every release (shortly followed with an update to fix some of the issues).
    Again. I can appreciate your opinion. I hope you no longer encounter the issues you mention. I am not a code writer, nor am I a direct employee; so I would not be able to comment on their business model, nor would I be comfortable doing so.

I am just stating that I personally have their full suite of applications, on multiple devices, and never encountered any problems, and I am not alone.

All the best...
    05-12-10 06:04 PM
    I appreciate your honesty... Lets hope it is a successful release (with some meaningful BETA testing beforehand).
    05-12-10 06:20 PM
    I gree that they have vgreat products, however the customer service is AWFUL!!
    I have had a problem with .59 release of Berry Buzz, concerning the contact LED's and have NEVER been given the courtesy of a reply to any email or post I made.
    Hope this changes in the future. I now use two apps to solve a problem that should have been resolved.
    05-12-10 08:28 PM
    Bellshare just posted this on Twitter (new public beta):

www.bellshare.com • View topic - Public Beta: BerryBuzz 3.0 MR1
    05-14-10 01:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD