Hey all,

Does anyone know where to go to get the free upgrade to BerryBuzz 2.2? I have the older version but cannot find out where to go for the free upgrade...help please...
    03-15-10 09:27 PM
    Go to their website you can download from there

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-10 09:40 PM
    also, mobihand should have sent you an email regarding a free upgrade. . or just log onto your mobihand acct, should be able to do it from there.
    Smartphone - MobiHand Apps Store Account
    03-15-10 10:15 PM
    considering you use the free version, i think the only thing that changes for you is the ability to backup your program settings. but since they only saves the settings for incoming call and missed call, it might not be worth the effort.
    03-15-10 10:42 PM
    thanks for the replies guys. I didnt get berry buzz from mobihand, got it from appworld so I never received an email. If there isnt much of a difference I guess its not worth it?
    03-16-10 02:30 AM
    thanks for the replies guys. I didnt get berry buzz from mobihand, got it from appworld so I never received an email. If there isnt much of a difference I guess its not worth it?
    Bellshare - BerryBuzz

Email them, I lost my registration code and I got mine from app world I emailed them and they sent me my registration code after I provided them with the email I registered with.
    03-16-10 07:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD