when they sent me the email all I did was click the link in the email and it opened the bb browser and took me to the download page
    07-03-09 12:54 PM
    also every one keep your original activation code written down for v1xx so if you decide not to purchase you can always go back to this version till your ready to buy and the new beta will only work 7days at a time till released so new version new code
    07-03-09 01:06 PM
    Ok i got an invite, and i downloaded it only to see a jad file only, no cod. files, i tried to install using the BB scout file as i did with quick pull which came with cods. and it just fails. how can i install this with the jad file alone?
    So you have it on your computer? Then transfer that .jad file into ur SD card and then click on it - this shud get u around it
    07-03-09 01:13 PM
    im ok now i found a way around it.
    07-03-09 01:25 PM
    question to those who got in on the beta. how long after sending the request did you get a response with the link? i'm itching to try it
    07-03-09 01:33 PM
    It took them maybe 5 minutes or so to send me an email, but I'm sure they got tons of requests. So give it a little time hopefully they haven't closed it already
    07-03-09 01:35 PM
    i got mine in a about 10 minutes after sending my email to them.
    07-03-09 02:05 PM

Doesn't look like I'm going to get an email then.

Any ideas when the program might go out of beta and be official?
    07-03-09 02:10 PM
    I don't suppose anyone wants to be nice and share the download link do they? :-)
    07-03-09 05:33 PM
    cant do that, i dont want to get in trouble.
    07-03-09 06:14 PM
    To be honest, I'm thinking there should kind of be a cut-off date for free upgrades for people as well...like how Quicklaunch did it.

For example: "If you purchased BerryBuzz within the last month you are eligible for a free upgrade". Obviously "last month" is negotiable here. But, I mean, come on...I bought this two days ago, and reading this thread, I am definitely not the only one. Some people bought it yesterday lol.

I just think this would be a really, really nice idea and would be appreciated greatly by everyone. It was received VERY WELL in the Quicklaunch thread.
    07-03-09 06:46 PM
    jonneh you have a point there, there should be a upgrade cut-off date, its just messed up that you bought an app right before the new and improved one came out and not get some kind of special offer.-_-
    07-03-09 07:08 PM
    jonneh you have a point there, there should be a upgrade cut-off date, its just messed up that you bought an app right before the new and improved one came out and not get some kind of special offer.-_-
    lol Glad someone agrees!!
    I'm not trying to argue or start a war here or anything, but come on...haha.
    07-03-09 07:27 PM
    lol Glad someone agrees!!
    I'm not trying to argue or start a war here or anything, but come on...haha.

Im a yesterday buyer and completely agree.
    07-03-09 08:06 PM
    I will gladly repay for this app. I love it, and the fact that they have integrated Facebook, BBM, custom LEDs, etc. makes it worth every penny!!
    07-03-09 08:47 PM
    I will gladly repay for this app. I love it, and the fact that they have integrated Facebook, BBM, custom LEDs, etc. makes it worth every penny!!
    I agree, I will repay for it as well...it just sucks that I bought it just two days ago (and others YESTERDAY even). Also, I don't use Facebook (surprising, I know), and I only use BBM on very rare occassions (don't know many people in person with bb's), so all I really want is the custom LED's and maybe the "disco" feature. Paying the upgrade price when I just bought the whole thing only 2 days ago kind of sucks, don't you think?
    07-03-09 09:20 PM
    I agree, I will repay for it as well...it just sucks that I bought it just two days ago (and others YESTERDAY even). Also, I don't use Facebook (surprising, I know), and I only use BBM on very rare occassions (don't know many people in person with bb's), so all I really want is the custom LED's and maybe the "disco" feature. Paying the upgrade price when I just bought the whole thing only 2 days ago kind of sucks, don't you think?
    I definitely agree that those who just paid for the app over the last few days or maybe even the last week or so should have special treatment. I've been using BerryBuzz for awhile now, it's a must-have for me!
    07-03-09 09:24 PM
    Starting to have problems with the LED "sticking". Only fix is a battery pull....
    07-03-09 09:40 PM
    Me too, they say the problem will be corrected in the next build

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 10:03 PM
    Me too, they say the problem will be corrected in the next build

There is a new beta build:
    Version 2.08
    (It fixes the SMS notification problems.)
    07-03-09 10:21 PM
    God I wish I got an invite. I would seriously post everything about it. Berrybuzz is the only app that was actually worth buying and osX theme by elycruz.

07-03-09 10:38 PM
    Its amazing the private beta 2.0, been playing with it, now you can set LED to switch off after how many minutes, Gonna buy once this version is out.
    07-03-09 11:11 PM
    Starting to have problems with the LED "sticking". Only fix is a battery pull....
    What do you mean 'sticking'? The LED just turns off?
    07-04-09 08:05 AM
    I've just re-activated my Storm after Verizon finally came out with the OS upgrade so I've been looking for an app like Berrybuzz and just ran across this thread.

This latest version of Berrybuzz sounds great!! Right now though, I have the trial version for 1.xx on my computer with a Berrybuzz folder containing a .cod and .alx file in it. But, I don't have a clue how to get this trial version of Berrbuzz onto my Storm. Can someone help me with this please?

If I can get this 1.xx trial version of Berrybuzz loaded onto my Storm and find that I like it, maybe the new version of Berrybuzz will be ready by the time the 1.xx trial version expires.

Thanks for your help.
    07-04-09 09:47 AM
    I'd be willing to beta-test.I have a Bold,which I use it extensively.See my signature.

@roxor To install those files you can do it thru Desktop Manager installed on your computer.You gotta have a cd in the Storm box.
    Last edited by 701; 07-04-09 at 12:41 PM.
    07-04-09 12:39 PM
106 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD