Can I upgrade if I purchased it from eveek

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Not sure but I think you had to purchase through crackberry to get the upgrade here. Does Eveek have an upgrade option?
    07-13-09 07:58 PM
    Upgraded and it's a killer!I have the disco lights set up to come on when there's no signal! Also, created my own custom colour for Facebook notifications.
    Disco light is my favorite, I have it set up for SMS messages. I too made a custom color for facebook
    07-13-09 07:59 PM
    Not sure but I think you had to purchase through crackberry to get the upgrade here. Does Eveek have an upgrade option?
    I looked while I was logged in but I didn't see an upgrade option I just saw try and buy.

07-13-09 11:47 PM
    I looked while I was logged in but I didn't see an upgrade option I just saw try and buy.

I am guessing that Eveek doesn't have the upgrade yet or doesn't provide you with the option. In either case it looks like you may have to purchase BerryBuzz again and if you decide to do that, i would purchase it from crackberry this time.
    07-14-09 07:58 AM
    I am guessing that Eveek doesn't have the upgrade yet or doesn't provide you with the option. In either case it looks like you may have to purchase BerryBuzz again and if you decide to do that, i would purchase it from crackberry this time.
    Oh well that sucks I guess I will wait a bit and see if the upgrade pops up and if not I will just re-buy it.

07-14-09 08:21 AM
    Well, looks like I'll be buying this app, I'm using the free trial right now, and it's really great. Took me a little bit to setup, but once I got all the settings right, it's an awfully slick operating app! Nice to see the different colors and junk whenever you get a different alert!

Here's my question, if I go ahead and buy this app (which I'm sure I will) and say I upgrade to a different device at a later time, will I be able to download the app again to my new device without having to pay for it a second time?
    07-14-09 09:12 AM
    Well, looks like I'll be buying this app, I'm using the free trial right now, and it's really great. Took me a little bit to setup, but once I got all the settings right, it's an awfully slick operating app! Nice to see the different colors and junk whenever you get a different alert!

Here's my question, if I go ahead and buy this app (which I'm sure I will) and say I upgrade to a different device at a later time, will I be able to download the app again to my new device without having to pay for it a second time?
    I think you can contact bellshare if you change devices and they will give you new access code. At least that is what I was told but maybe someone else in here has had that situation come up could answer that question a little better.
    07-14-09 09:19 AM
    I think you can contact bellshare if you change devices and they will give you new access code. At least that is what I was told but maybe someone else in here has had that situation come up could answer that question a little better.
    i believe that would be correct. i have mine through CB Shop where i believe there is an option to change your PIN. I love the app, and the new release is just awesome! BBM led notification is great for me and the user interface is much better too.
    07-14-09 09:45 AM
    I've tried everything and cannot get 2.1 to work on my storm. I've downloaded and deleted it several times, installed an "enhanced for touchscreen" and still nothing. I had 2.0 until this morning with no issues. I'm running .167. Any place I can get 2.0 from again?
    09-12-09 04:20 PM
    I've tried everything and cannot get 2.1 to work on my storm. I've downloaded and deleted it several times, installed an "enhanced for touchscreen" and still nothing. I had 2.0 until this morning with no issues. I'm running .167. Any place I can get 2.0 from again?
    Where did u purchase ur berrybuzz 2.0? If you bought it thru the crackberry store, it should be an option to resend it to ur phone
    09-12-09 04:29 PM
    I only had 2.0 as a demo last week then 2.1 came out and I upgraded. My demo ended this morning. I installed 2.1 and bought the key because I assumed there wouldn't be an issue.
    09-12-09 04:37 PM
    Version 2.1.22 has the updated feature letting you know when the battery charging is complete.
    09-12-09 04:58 PM
87 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD