Anyone have any inside info on when BerryBuzz will be updated to work with the Storm's 5.0 OS's? I'm running .191 and I miss BerryBuzz! I emailed their support and haven't gotten anything back from them.
    hes working on it but i doubt it will happen since it is an OS issue and the next leak probably wont have a problem running berrybuzz.
    09-06-09 01:20 PM
    Well it did not work, it seems it stop working when I put this in the Holster
    hmm what do you have your settings at for the LED? do you have it muted for certain days or have the clear LED on first activity or do you have the LED stop flashing after a few minutes?
    09-06-09 01:27 PM
    another thing you could try is resending your service books and doing a battery pull
    09-06-09 01:31 PM
    hes working on it but i doubt it will happen since it is an OS issue and the next leak probably wont have a problem running berrybuzz.
    Thanks for the info bro.

So you're saying it's a problem with .191 and not necessarilly 5.0+?
    09-06-09 01:58 PM
    Thanks for the info bro.

So you're saying it's a problem with .191 and not necessarilly 5.0+?
    yes because berrybuzz worked fine with the previous leaks and it not just the storm that has problems. the other phones that are running .191 cant use buzz either.
    09-06-09 02:01 PM
    Thanks again
    09-06-09 02:03 PM
    hold down the bb button and see if your clock is still running in the background. but since you did battery pulls that shouldnt be the problem. try deleting and reinstalling.
    I don't think it matters if the clock is running in the background or not, I pulled the battery and mine remained in bedside mode. Even if you close the clock it will remain in bedside mode until you exit that mode.

Select your clock from the main menu, with the clock face showing hit the BB button you'll get a menu and one of the items there will be either "Enter bedside mode" or Exit bedside mode", if it says "exit bedside mode" you are still in bedside mode, your LED alerts won't work.

Highlight and click on "exit bedside mode", it should change to "enter bedside mode", then close the clock and try your alerts again.

If you made the same bonehead move I did your alerts should work again. If they don't, you didn't make the same mistake I did and you have a different problem.

JPD217
    09-06-09 03:42 PM
    is there any discount coupon to buy berry buzz the app is for 6 dollars.
    09-07-09 12:30 AM
    is there any discount coupon to buy berry buzz the app is for 6 dollars.
    No but there is a thread with discount coupons somewhere in this forum for 20% off apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 12:33 AM
    No but there is a thread with discount coupons somewhere in this forum for 20% off apps.

I downloaded the trial but removed it. I am still in learning the BB mode and got overwhelmed by all the options and choices. I am sure I will try it again.

09-12-09 07:22 PM
    im about to buy berrybuzz and i need to know is there a way to install it from your computer to your blackberry.
    09-12-09 09:30 PM
    im about to buy berrybuzz and i need to know is there a way to install it from your computer to your blackberry.
    yes, after you buy it from crackberry or mobihand when you go to the download page you will be able to download the zip file so you can install it from your computer
    09-12-09 09:34 PM
    I downloaded the trial but removed it. I am still in learning the BB mode and got overwhelmed by all the options and choices. I am sure I will try it again.

well i hope you do. here is the how-to to make it a little easier on you. hope it helps www.bellshare.com • View topic - How To- BerryBuzz~ The Layout
    09-12-09 09:37 PM
    Thanks for the link to the how to. I am pretty comfortable with the basics. I was hoping for some opinions on what people do with their settings.

Also, wheb I tried the first time I was getting some warning about something being silent and that was what was confusing me the most.

Also also, does the note about using 4.2 for Tour owners still hold true? If so, do I download from your link or do I download from the app store??????

09-13-09 11:46 AM
    use this link with the tour http://m.bellshare.com/downloads/ber.../berrybuzz.jad

just make sure you go into your profiles and turn off the LED in all of your emails and sms as well as phone as well as any other thing you want to have berry buzz work with.

and as far as my settings i never changed them so they are the same when you first download it.
    09-13-09 11:59 AM
    I downloaded from the crackberry store. Whatever version came down.

09-13-09 12:58 PM
    I downloaded from the crackberry store. Whatever version came down.

that is the 4.2 version
    09-13-09 01:04 PM
    So I have a work email and yahoo email each with a unique led. They work fine.

However, it seems that opening one will also clear alerts for the other. I assume this is a limitation of the way things work.

However, if I am wrong, please let me know so I can make adjustments.....

09-14-09 10:04 AM
    So I have a work email and yahoo email each with a unique led. They work fine.

However, it seems that opening one will also clear alerts for the other. I assume this is a limitation of the way things work.

However, if I am wrong, please let me know so I can make adjustments.....

once you open your message folder it will clear all LED notifications. right now it is a limitation and nothing the devs can really do about it
    09-14-09 10:07 AM
    So even though I have two email boxes, to the BB, they are both part of the "messages" folder........

Ok. Makes sense I guess. I mean, no real biggie as if I go to my BB to respond to an alert, I will likely check any others at that time too.......
    09-14-09 12:06 PM
    So even though I have two email boxes, to the BB, they are both part of the "messages" folder........

Ok. Makes sense I guess. I mean, no real biggie as if I go to my BB to respond to an alert, I will likely check any others at that time too.......

ya every email you have sent to your phone goes to the message folder no matter what email address they have.
    09-14-09 12:15 PM
    Ok, so I have the Tour, which you can set different tones for everyone that texts you, and that is one of my favorite features of this phone (almost makes the sucky keyboard worth it).

Will berrybuzz affect that? can I still hear a different tone when my gf texts me than when my boss texts me?

Thanks!
    09-16-09 04:06 PM
    No it will not affect your custom alerts. Berrybuzz will just let you customize your leds.

09-16-09 04:11 PM
    I know I may sound 'cheap', I call it 'thrifty'... but is there anyone out there that may know of an less expensive(free) alternative to Berry Buzz? Laid off so on a strict budget, but really enjoyed that application... Please help.
    10-12-09 09:48 AM
124 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD