hey is it worth the 2.99? was reading up on it sounds like adecent app..i havent purchased ne apps yet nd was also wondering when u buy an app does it get put on ur monthly bill? or is it like paypal or debit,thanx
    02-22-10 10:53 PM
    damn i think its credit card only,i thought it was in APPWorld...does nebody reccomend this app and is there a way i can get it added 2 my bill somehow???
    02-22-10 11:25 PM
    I deff think its worth it! It just came out of beta so might be a bit before it shows up in app world! Its really worth it if you are a cb addict.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-22-10 11:29 PM
    I like it a lot. The cool thing about it is that it works for a lot of message boards, not just CB. I'm sure that more boards will be added in the future.

02-22-10 11:47 PM
    Try it before you decide. I was not impressed by it. While some people may like the reverse-order posting layout and basic listing style, I like the expected "normal" style. Personally I find this board (and many others) works just great in the standard BB browser. I think it does load slightly quicker in BerryBlab, though.
    02-23-10 12:36 AM
    You can change the post order from DESC to ASC.

02-23-10 01:16 AM
    You can change the post order from DESC to ASC.

Ah, wouldn't know. You can't test out any options or posting abilities unless you pay for it first
    02-23-10 01:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD