If you are using BerryAddOn and Google Sync. you need to do two things that i found - have it register your Call Logs into your Calendar and have GoogleSync set to Auto Sync and it will keep track of your call logs so you can view it on a PC.... For IE

I just thought this would be help for for those of you that have billable time like Lawyers, Contractors and such.......

edit: i've attached a copy of the picture for a little clearer viewing....
    08-21-09 08:46 AM
    Ditto on your post. I don't have much luck Google Sync, but recommend GCalSync (search hard, its out there). Syncing to your Google Calendar is not automatic, but I've set up a recurring task to remind me around 10 p.m. each weeknight to run GCalSync. Of course, I always go through my calendar and delete any calls that are personal and unbillable (I'm an attorney) before I run the GCalSync. One of these days, I will get BerryAddOn's "numbers not to log to calendar" to work and hopefully avoid that step.

I recommend using a separate Google Calendar for these entries. You do need to set up the GCalSync calendar as your default calendar for it to work properly.

Works a treat.
    09-08-09 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD