I purchased Berry Weather OS 4.6.My phone is a Bold 9000. It downloaded fine but the problem I have, is after I put my registration code in. I click to register Berry Weather the phone brings up a message that says,

(The application berry weather has attempted to open a connection to a location inside the firewall and outside the firewall which is not allowed by your IT policy.) This has a box to ok or cancel.

When I hit the ok button to get past this it brings up another box that states (Activation failed, could not connect to the bellshare license servers.class java.lang. Security Exception Permission denied.)
    Can anybody help me with this on how to make berry weather work.
    My carrier is AT&T

Thanks
    04-30-10 05:41 PM
    Business phone on BES? If so it looks like your IT rules won't allow that app.
    04-30-10 05:58 PM
    It sounds like this phone was provided for you by the company you work for.
    To fix this you'll have to see your IT department to see if they can allow an exception for your phone.

You may also want to try using it as the free version and setting its connection to go through TCP and then trying to register as this may or may not allow for a simple work around.
    Best of luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-10 10:30 PM
    Called AT&Ttech he said the IT problem is something I can not change on my phone so he is sending me another phone. Hopefully this one will let me register Berry Weather.
    Thanks for the help.
    05-02-10 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD