Can someone explain how to make my pictures (background) fill the screen?

If I load a picture - and select as a background within OS7 - all is good - fits the screen.

In Berryweather - selecting the same image - it's small and does not fill the screen.

Cheers
    You need to install the correct version for the 9900's 640x480 screen size.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-11 08:08 AM
    Correct version for OS7?
    11-10-11 08:11 AM
    Ok just downloaded the version for 7 - same issue.....

Thx
    11-10-11 08:22 AM
    Ok just downloaded the version for 7 - same issue.....

Thx
    Not for OS7... for the 9900

I had the same issue. Everything worked fine except for the pics not filling the screen. Redownloaded the correct version for the 9900 and all works ok now.
    11-10-11 08:26 AM
    You got some real good answers as well as true picture examples of what you can do with BerryWeather. Make sure you have downloaded the latest version of BW for OS 7 which you can get right from Bellshare - Premium BlackBerry Apps. I also assume you did a PIN switch with bellshare so you can use BW to it fullest potential if you have the paid version and their are tons of options in BW to choose from to get it just how you want it.

Lastly I would suggest that after you get it the way you like it with everyones help here you back it up to your Micro SD card on your device. Good luck.
    What he said. Sounds like you just need to make sure you have WPs to fit the new screen size and explore the options within BeWeather more.
    11-10-11 08:30 AM
    So there is a different version for the Bold 9900??

I only see a OS7 version on their site - am I missing something here?

Cheers
    11-10-11 09:19 AM
    So there is a different version for the Bold 9900??

I only see a OS7 version on their site - am I missing something here?

Cheers
    Nope, seems you're right Rob. I've just checked myself, and there is indeed only one version for OS7 now.

I'm sure there was a seperate version for the 9900 when I last updated mine, but it's certainly not there now.

Can't help you I'm afraid
    11-10-11 09:37 AM
    Thanks for trying!

Must be the image itself.... I'll play a bit.
    11-10-11 09:50 AM
    I am having problems getting Berry Weather updating as a wall paper. In fact it hasn't updated since I first put it as a wall paper. The program itself updated every 30 minutes, that isn't an issue. As a wall paper, it is stuck. I thought I needed to buy an updated version since I purchased this app a long time ago. But when I went to dowbload it, it was the exact same version that I already had. Now I've spent an extra $10.00 on an app that I aready had and I can't get it to work correctly. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I'm seriously thinking of going back to my 9700.
    12-29-11 11:28 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD