I recently upgraded my storm 2 Os with a hybrid version found on BBhybrid.net and now berry weather wants me to register it with a number that I can't find. Doeas anybody know who to call to get that register number that I had when I bought it, but can't find it now.
    11-27-09 08:26 AM
    Sign in to your App World account and it will show your registration info.
    11-27-09 08:32 AM
    Is anyone else having trouble with the default radar maps over the last day or two? I can't get anything but the map background....no radar info at all
    11-27-09 08:42 AM
    I recently upgraded my storm 2 Os with a hybrid version found on BBhybrid.net and now berry weather wants me to register it with a number that I can't find. Doeas anybody know who to call to get that register number that I had when I bought it, but can't find it now.
    Go here and re-enter your PIN - it will give you a new one:
    Bellshare - Activation Code Support
    11-27-09 09:34 AM
    Is anyone else having trouble with the default radar maps over the last day or two? I can't get anything but the map background....no radar info at all
    Hehe, yea we had a huge storm (no pun intended) last night with flood warnings coming up all over and I pull up my trusty map to show the kids it will be over soon and sure enough nothing on the radar....it seems to be working now.
    11-27-09 09:35 AM
    Thanks Mark... I just tried again and sure enough it seems to be back up. Figures it was down when you needed it most...
    11-27-09 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD