Is this version available? The only place that it appears is CB App Store Client on my Bold. I had the same issue with Tip Calculator notifying me that an upgrade version was available but when it was installed, it caused issues so I removed it and tried to re-install, the next message stated that the upgrade version was not available.
    08-16-09 03:42 PM
    That is the version I've been running for weeks...
    08-16-09 03:44 PM
    Then why is version 1.5.47 only on the CB App Store client and not Shop CB or Mobihand?
    08-16-09 03:48 PM
    Yep I am using the BerryWeather version 1.5.47 as well and lately its been working fine.

PS:
    Then why is version 1.5.47 only on the CB App Store client and not Shop CB or Mobihand ?
    I don't know
    Last edited by DavidNC; 08-16-09 at 03:51 PM. Reason: added PS stuff
    08-16-09 03:49 PM
    Version 1.5.35 was archived. However, version 1.5.47 does not appear in my app listing. I installed the most current version via the BB interface after my purchase was confirmed. I did a QP but it still does not appear. Do I need to use the download link in the online order email confirmation?
    08-16-09 04:23 PM
    Never mind. It shows up in the App listing as "weather" for version 1.5.47. Version 1.5.35 showed up as Berry Weather.
    08-16-09 04:39 PM
    Cool breeze ! Sounds like you got it all fixed and working/upgraded,

Mine shows as weather version 1.5.47 in the applications listing as well
    08-16-09 06:43 PM
    Darn, I was hoping the was a better release. Mine quite updating two weeks ago, not what I was expecting from a $10 app.
    08-16-09 07:31 PM
    There were a number of server issue a couple of weeks ago but those appear to have been resolved. My updates have been working fairly well as of late.
    08-16-09 09:45 PM
    Darn, I was hoping the was a better release. Mine quite updating two weeks ago, not what I was expecting from a $10 app.
    Dam yours still not working ? Mine started back after they had that server trouble about a week ago but been good since ,, so far fingers still kinda crossed but getting confidence back in it again some. :/
    08-17-09 05:54 AM
    My radar maps on version 1.5.35 have been five hours behind for days. I contacted Bellshare, the developer, last week, and received an e-mail asking what area I lived in, but no fix advice from them as of yet.

I'm wondering if I should upgrade to the newest version and see what happens.
    08-17-09 08:24 AM
    I would maybe try and remove my location and then re enter it to see if it updated then and then see if it was not behind.
    ....and if that did not fix it my personal approach would be to go for the newest version but thats up to you dude
    08-17-09 10:04 AM
    Everything on version 1.5.47 is working fine including the weather radar.
    08-17-09 10:45 AM
    I would maybe try and remove my location and then re enter it to see if it updated then and then see if it was not behind.
    ....and if that did not fix it my personal approach would be to go for the newest version but thats up to you dude
    Probably good advice, my brother. However, it would be nice to get some kind of direction from the app developer.....

Oh, yeah - I did delete my location and add it back. Didn't help, though.
    08-17-09 11:09 AM
    If all else fails, try deleting/reinstalling the app and then QP.
    08-17-09 11:37 AM
    This app is half price in the appstore. Is it compatible with the Tour? Also, is it worth it or are all the issues (not updating,etc...) still present?
    08-17-09 01:37 PM
    It should be available for the Tour.It is worth the money. At present, it appears that all issues have been resolved. In the CB App Store, version 1.5.47 is available for download.I upgraded yesterday and everything appear to working just fine.
    08-17-09 01:47 PM
    I was using the Weather Channel App, but I saw that BerryWeather was on sale, looked cooler in the screenshots than the TWC app, and so I just installed it, and I love it already!

Besides, I was already getting frustrated with the TWC app because sometimes it wouldn't load my location, and it wouldn't even upgrade when I clicked to do so. Compared to BerryWeather, it's not remotely worth a quarterly fee.
    08-17-09 04:43 PM
    Well, I've got some unresolved issues with this application, and don't exactly love it right now. I've gotten two e-mails from the developer, which basically consisted of asking me "Is it working now?" It's not working properly, because the radar maps are still five hours behind.

Take a look at the reviews of this application in the App Store - there's a lot of unhappy people using BerryWeather, and I wish that I had read these a little more closely before I bought it.
    08-17-09 05:04 PM
    Well, I've got some unresolved issues with this application, and don't exactly love it right now. I've gotten two e-mails from the developer, which basically consisted of asking me "Is it working now?" It's not working properly, because the radar maps are still five hours behind.

Take a look at the reviews of this application in the App Store - there's a lot of unhappy people using BerryWeather, and I wish that I had read these a little more closely before I bought it.
    I'll keep an eye on it over the next few days to see how it goes, but I just did some testing/comparison, and it is very much up to date right now, anyway.
    08-17-09 05:33 PM
    I live in Ontario. Will berry weather provide me the same features as those in the US?

Based on what I read, probably not (radar coverage, etc).

Any Canadian users out there?
    08-17-09 05:33 PM
    I'll keep an eye on it over the next few days to see how it goes, but I just did some testing/comparison, and it is very much up to date right now, anyway.
    Hey, I loved this app for the first two or three weeks - then, Bellshare (the developer) had some server issues (they said), and as other BerryWeather users will recall, BW just didn't work for about a week.

Then, the problem was apparently solved, and it worked well again for several days, and now this 5-hour radar map lag started occuring last week.

Maddening......
    08-17-09 05:49 PM
    This app is half price in the appstore. Is it compatible with the Tour? Also, is it worth it or are all the issues (not updating,etc...) still present?
    Its updating good for me right now... anyhoo To make sure if compatible for your phone while you are in the CB app store you can click on that drop down bar under the phone at the top left side of page and it will only show what apps are compatible for that particular model as well as by clicking on that tab(overview,compatible,reviews) when reading about the application .Just in case you overlooked that

PS:You might wana check with marfaboy to see if his working correct also
    Last edited by DavidNC; 08-18-09 at 05:22 AM. Reason: PS stuff added
    08-18-09 05:20 AM
    In addition to BW, I have TWC as a backup. One should never become too dependent on one app for anything, free or paid.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 06:18 AM
    I went back to WeatherBug because I like the feature that my BB will eMail me WeatherAlerts when the WB updates. I thought it was stupid at first but kinda got used to this notification if my device was not in hand.
    08-18-09 06:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD