You know how the application ultimate lock works with berry weather. Does berry slider works with berry weather as well?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-06-10 06:31 AM
    I Know berryslider has a weather app within itself.

05-06-10 08:28 AM
    You know how the application ultimate lock works with berry weather. Does berry slider works with berry weather as well?

My favorite thing is the berry slider berry weather combination. As a previous poster said, berry slider does come with a weather app but it SUCKS compared to berry weather (small icon in the top corner). Thus I have berry weather do the whole wall paper thing which looks sexy then I went in my berry slider option and set the background image to the wallpaper that berryweather makes which updates every 15 mins. Now everytime berry slider activates the new updated weather wallpaper does too and it looks VERY nice.

If you want me to post a picture of my berry slider page tell me.
    05-06-10 01:14 PM
    Yea post it! I wished berry weather would work with berry slider though.

05-07-10 06:05 AM
    Yea post it! I wished berry weather would work with berry slider though.

cant get a screen shot of the lock page for some reason.... but check this picture of my homescreen out:

Now imagine that the temp info and the weather icon on my wallpaper + the waterfall (so basically the WHOLE background) with just a slider on it. and the temperature and weather image updates everytime the screen locks.
    05-08-10 01:03 PM
    The new StormSlider 5.5 public beta supports BW without using the wallpaper trick.
    05-08-10 01:21 PM
    My favorite thing is the berry slider berry weather combination. As a previous poster said, berry slider does come with a weather app but it SUCKS compared to berry weather (small icon in the top corner). Thus I have berry weather do the whole wall paper thing which looks sexy then I went in my berry slider option and set the background image to the wallpaper that berryweather makes which updates every 15 mins. Now everytime berry slider activates the new updated weather wallpaper does too and it looks VERY nice.

If you want me to post a picture of my berry slider page tell me.
    Do you know where Berryweather stores that picture?
    05-24-10 04:40 PM
    The new StormSlider 5.5 public beta supports BW without using the wallpaper trick.
    Where can I download the 5.5 beta?
    05-25-10 03:16 AM
    cant get a screen shot of the lock page for some reason.... but check this picture of my homescreen out:

Now imagine that the temp info and the weather icon on my wallpaper + the waterfall (so basically the WHOLE background) with just a slider on it. and the temperature and weather image updates everytime the screen locks.
    How come the posted picture is 2 days older then the post is , lol
    05-25-10 04:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD