Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Berry Slider App for curve 8520?

Hi,

Am using a BlackBerry Curve 8520 and was wondering if the application Berry Slider works on the 8520?? Also if it does, where can I download it from?? Any help in this regard shall be greatly appreciated!! Thanks and Cheers!!

T

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Welcome to the forums.

Last time I checked, the 8500 didn't have a touchscreen, so I wouldn't recommend getting that application...
    Quick Help BLACKBERRY HELP 101 | Direct load Android (APK) Apps : BB10 10.2.1|Sideloading apps: BB10/PlayBook | Update/Reload Software: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Debrick: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Backup 3rd Party Apps: BB7.1- - PlayBook & BB10: Just use BB Link | Battery Saving: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10

Got a question? diego.nei@mobilenations.com | My Apps: Papo GP | My Channel: Project Management BBM Channel

CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by tusharkataria View Post
    Hi,

Am using a BlackBerry Curve 8520 and was wondering if the application Berry Slider works on the 8520?? Also if it does, where can I download it from?? Any help in this regard shall be greatly appreciated!! Thanks and Cheers!!

T

You can buy the app here http://www.mobihand.com/280/product....to%20Unlock%29
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by tusharkataria View Post
    Hi,

T

You can buy the app here BerrySlider (Slide to Unlock) - Utilities BlackBerry Apps
    CrackBerry Newbie

Smile

try to downloaded for free from:

http : //bit.ly/hYSCQk

http : //bit.ly/fkglXq

(remove the spaces from the links)
    it guaranteed!!
    its compatible with the curve 8520

I still fail to see the need of such application in a NON-touchscreen device...
    Quick Help BLACKBERRY HELP 101 | Direct load Android (APK) Apps : BB10 10.2.1|Sideloading apps: BB10/PlayBook | Update/Reload Software: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Debrick: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Backup 3rd Party Apps: BB7.1- - PlayBook & BB10: Just use BB Link | Battery Saving: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10

Got a question? diego.nei@mobilenations.com | My Apps: Papo GP | My Channel: Project Management BBM Channel

CrackBerry Ph.D.

Global Posts
    5,991 Global Posts
    PIN
    BOSCO

Quote Originally Posted by diegonei View Post
    I still fail to see the need of such application in a NON-touchscreen device...
    That makes two of us then. But it does say 83xx & 85xx compatible, among other non-touch devices.

I know, I didn't say it won't work but what is the point of a swipe to unlock app on a phone you can't swipe?!

CrackBerry Ph.D.

Global Posts
    5,991 Global Posts
    PIN
    BOSCO

Quote Originally Posted by diegonei View Post
    I know, I didn't say it won't work but what is the point of a swipe to unlock app on a phone you can't swipe?!
    I don't get it either. It must be trackpad/trackball activated?