Okay, I solve one problem and another one arises. I previously posted that my aol mail was not working with Berry Buzz. Well I changed colors and it does work afterall. What doesn't work is the color green! Strange, huh?

Anyway, that may not seem like a big deal but there are limited colors to use already and now I just lost green. If I can't solve this, I guess I'll just live with it but frustrating because now I am having to double up and use the same color for different messages which kind of defeats the purpose of the app in the first place.

Has anyone ease experienced this? Any suggestions or thoughts?

Thanks.
    10-15-09 06:13 PM
    You could use a custom color that is close to green although I would guess that you probably have a damaged LED in your phone.
    10-15-09 09:14 PM
    If the other colors work, but not the green, that leads me to believe that perhaps your green LED is not working.

Try adding a custom color to BerryBuzz (maybe something in the green area) and see if that works. If you don't get variations on green, probably a defective LED.

Or, go into screen/keyboard options and turn the network indicator to on. the LED should blink green to indicate you have coverage.

If the above work and it does blink green, I'm not really sure what to do. Maybe try uninstalling and reinstalling to start over would do the trick.

Edit-
    Just noticed you have a Storm. Make sure you have the correct version installed. Go to m.bellshare.com and get the version for OS 4.7 Storm Only if you haven't already
    10-15-09 09:30 PM
    Go to options>status and type t e s t to first rule out hardware issue.
    10-15-09 09:35 PM
    Just to come back and let you all know the resolution. It was the green LED not working. Also, my camera wouldn't load. So, I did a device replacement and received my new BB last Friday.

Everything working well.
    11-03-09 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD