So I purchased the berry buzz app through the blackberry world on my tour. I was given the authorization code. I copied it and then the phone asked to reboot. So I rebooted the phone and in the process of rebooting I lost the registration code. So now I'm forced to re-purchase the app. I was speaking to other Blackberry users in the office and they too had that excat same issue and I'm just wondering how many Crackberry users have also had this issue? Thanks for the feedback!
    09-02-09 12:37 PM
    Is it possible to retrieve this info through the "my apps" function in BB app world like it is in the CB app store? Because in the CB store it keeps all your registration codes for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-09 12:54 PM
    Not me. I forwarded the email to a web-based email that I use only for saving registration codes before I even entered the code. I did, however, have my beloved red curve die and had to have it replaced, but even then all I had to do was go to the Bellshare website and enter my pin and email to get a new code. If you purchased it through Mobihand or Crackberry, you should be able to log into your account with them and your purchase with code should be there.
    09-02-09 12:54 PM
    i got the app through bellshare i had emailed them for a new code and i received no response
    09-02-09 01:21 PM
    Not me. I forwarded the email to a web-based email that I use only for saving registration codes before I even entered the code. I did, however, have my beloved red curve die and had to have it replaced, but even then all I had to do was go to the Bellshare website and enter my pin and email to get a new code. If you purchased it through Mobihand or Crackberry, you should be able to log into your account with them and your purchase with code should be there.
    i want to thank you very much for providing me with that info i was able to get the code and now i got all sorts of colors thanx a million! CB rules!
    09-02-09 01:41 PM
    cb ftw!!!!!
    09-02-09 02:58 PM
    ok that still didnt work and no one has there codes. is there a different way to get them? I bought mine from crackberry.com while he bought his from bbworld.
    09-10-09 01:42 PM
    I have this same app. One of my favorites. Hope you enjoy!
    09-10-09 01:51 PM
    The only app i have is BerryWeather, I believe this app *BerryBuzz* will be my next one, I tried the free trial and I liked it alot.
    09-10-09 01:54 PM
    I wrote down my reg #s on a piece of paper, then put them into a memo, then synced them to outlook. UBER BACKUP unless my PC and BB get bricked at the same time.
    09-10-09 01:54 PM
    there is an update to it,,I got the e-mail about 20mins ago.
    Adds even more custom alerts,,for completed charging and low battery etc..
    09-10-09 02:03 PM
    there is an update to it,,I got the e-mail about 20mins ago.
    Adds even more custom alerts,,for completed charging and low battery etc..
    seems like the new update just lets you choose a custom color for any messages now, and delete custom colors... I cant see anything else thats changed on it, can u?
    09-10-09 02:30 PM
    the version I had earlier did not have options for the battery indicators - low and charging:

here are the release notes:

Developer Message:

New in Version 2.1
    - Added support for ICQ
    - Added support for AOL Instant Messenger
    - Added support for Windows Live Messenger
    - Added support for Google Talk
    - Added support for Yahoo! Messenger
    - Added support for Level 1 messages
    - Added charging indicator LED
    - Added LED indicator when battery fully charged (automatically turns off after customizable interval)
    - Added battery low indicator with customizable threshold
    - Added alert when battery full
    09-10-09 02:33 PM
    the version I had earlier did not have options for the battery indicators - low and charging:

here are the release notes:

Developer Message:

New in Version 2.1
    - Added support for ICQ
    - Added support for AOL Instant Messenger
    - Added support for Windows Live Messenger
    - Added support for Google Talk
    - Added support for Yahoo! Messenger
    - Added support for Level 1 messages
    - Added charging indicator LED
    - Added LED indicator when battery fully charged (automatically turns off after customizable interval)
    - Added battery low indicator with customizable threshold
    - Added alert when battery full
    Nice! I missed those when I was looking through it really fast. I like the Low battery LED lights now... set it to Disco when the battery his 15% that way I'll really know when to charge it lol
    09-10-09 02:37 PM
    With Blackberry App World, go to My Apps and log in. If you don't log in, you won't see everything. You should be able to get your info from there.

Basically the same thing for items purchased at the Crackberry store. Since they use Mobihand, you can go to their site, log in and request the registration codes be sent to you.

Hope this helps.
    09-10-09 03:02 PM
    I had the same problem when exchanging my defective Tours. Emails to the publisher and app world went unanswered. Went into my apps and logged in and downloaded it again with no problems. BB app world keeps track of your stuff and not many people know this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-09 03:26 PM
    I love the fact that the new version of BBuzz added a charge LED indicator. Sometimes when I don't position it correctly in the pod it does not charge... and it's difficult to see the little lighting indicator on the battery.
    09-10-09 03:31 PM
    I love the fact that the new version of BBuzz added a charge LED indicator. Sometimes when I don't position it correctly in the pod it does not charge... and it's difficult to see the little lighting indicator on the battery.
    ya this is my favorite new feature
    09-10-09 03:58 PM
    I just bought this app on Monday (ver 2.0).
    I should be entitled to a free upgrade to 2.1 right? How do I get that?
    09-10-09 04:18 PM
    I just bought this app on Monday (ver 2.0).
    I should be entitled to a free upgrade to 2.1 right? How do I get that?
    1. got to your account where you bought berry buzz from and send yourself a new download link

or

2. go to bellshare.com and download OTA from there.

oh and yes the upgrade is free.
    09-10-09 04:22 PM
    Never mind, I just got an email.
    EDIT: Thanks for your help though
    09-10-09 04:24 PM
    ok back to the ttopic.... i downloaded my new verison. my registration code is on crackberry app my acc page.

its saying the code is wrong. what do i do?
    09-11-09 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD