For those of you who purchased your version of berryblab, can someone tell me how i can figure out what forums i can use with this application? I have crackberry going, but im also on a couple of car forums i would love to use with this application. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    02-23-10 10:01 PM
    The list is here vBulletin BlackBerry App | BerryBlab.com
    Although it really should be organized a lot better!
    02-23-10 10:03 PM
    wow great, thanks for the quick response
    02-23-10 10:05 PM
    If i wanted to somehow get another forum that i use onto the berryblab website, who do i get in touch with, what do i say and what do i do? Thanks
    02-23-10 10:12 PM
    do you have 2 manually add the forums on to berryblab? or do they come preloaded like viigo blogs??
    02-23-10 10:20 PM
    You have to manually put it in. There's that list posted with about 150 websites on it, its not too bad. However I'd like to figure out who I have to talk to and what I have to do to get some other forums on there that I use daily.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-23-10 10:23 PM
    oh i see thats cool..i wish i could order it but i dont have a credit card atm,and its not in Appworld i wish i couldve gotten it billed 2 my account,...with the free version ,can i view all forums nd everything-but just not reply to forums-is that correct??
    02-23-10 10:27 PM
    oh i see thats cool..i wish i could order it but i dont have a credit card atm,and its not in Appworld i wish i couldve gotten it billed 2 my account,...with the free version ,can i view all forums nd everything-but just not reply to forums-is that correct??
    Yep! Also I hear of a BerryBlab update coming soon from a little birdie

02-23-10 11:23 PM
    If i wanted to somehow get another forum that i use onto the berryblab website, who do i get in touch with, what do i say and what do i do? Thanks
    I think the best way is to let your forum Admin or Mod know about BerryBlab. Then they can install it if they want. Could also get in touch with others on your forum and ask them to submit requests to the admin/mod to add it.
    02-24-10 07:57 AM
    ud have to talk to the webmaster and/or the Head Moderator of the forum u like, and ask them if they'd want to use Berry Blab cause in order for u to be able to read a forum via berry blab, the forum its self has to install some sort of Barry Blab software. once they do that, berry blab will automatically add them onto their website.

problem is that the original berry blab software was very buggy, and now a stigma is attached to bb that webmasters should stay away from it because it may crash their servers. bb have fixed this problem since as is evident with crackberry who were fantastic enough to add them. im trying to get BlackBerryForums to add them but they're being silent about the issue. which in fact a good sign.

so good luck

02-24-10 02:16 PM
    I know a lot of people wish this could be used without a plugin on the forums, but it's because vB doesn't supply a API, even the iPhone vB apps require a plugin to be installed on the message board. You could try and make a app that would only get the needed things to fit on the bb's screen, but in most cases it will be a poor experience and not all boards are the same, so it would be messy.
    02-24-10 02:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD