• 1 Post By Smiley88
  • 1 Post By andyahs
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,532 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Bellshare Apps Back in MobiHand/Crackberry Stores??

Ok.....what is up with this?
    Treat the Earth and all that dwell therein with respect
    CrackBerry Abuser

Probably they finally got paid by Mobihand...but who cares their apps are SO over priced!
    Developer - ToySoft

If so then they must have gotten paid with other developers money cuz I don't have my yet.
    Website www.toysoft.ca or join BBM Channel bbm:///C00445C5A
    Follow us @ http://twitter.com/toysoft or BlackBerry World
    Thanked by:
    adeveloper (01-16-2012) 
    adeveloper likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    771 Global Posts
    PIN
    2825ACB5

Mobihand is really messing things up for developers.
    Proud owner of:
    MacBook Pro on Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3
    Bold 9900 on 7.1.0.205
    Beta-tester!
    Yeah, I'm a CoD gamer. So what?
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    868 Global Posts

Hey folks, after reading this thread i went to my mobihand act and saw upgrade for BeBuss to version 5 so i did upgrade and my old activation code didn't worked. Of course got mad and went back to previous version again...who's crazy to pay full price for upgrade ? Not me for sure Anyway after about 20 minutes did received email from BellShare with new activation key for latest version. I got shocked because i didn't asked them for support. Anyway to upgrade and you guys also probably will get key...trying not hearts i guess.

Good luck !!!
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    10,969 Global Posts
    PIN
    PIN ?

I heard some developers got paid so I assume Bellshare was one of those. Got 5.0 Bebuzz as a free upgrade now what about all those that had to pay on app world?

Mobihand needs to clean up their act soon.
    Fnord likes this.
    CrackBerry User

I also got my upgrade from Mobihand. New key to unlock full version was provided.
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    24C92066

Quote Originally Posted by SSc129 View Post
    I also got my upgrade from Mobihand. New key to unlock full version was provided.
    Same here

8330->9630->9530->9700->9800->9900 Black->9900 White->SGS3->Z10 Black(traded)Z10 White

BBM Channel C00114265
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    868 Global Posts

I'm happy that I'm not only one who got free upgrade to 5.0
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    468 Global Posts

How did you manage to download the new version??

I received the message from Mobihand that the upgrade was available to me, but when I go to the site to get it, they want $$ to upgrade???

R...

Quote Originally Posted by joju58 View Post
    Hey folks, after reading this thread i went to my mobihand act and saw upgrade for BeBuss to version 5 so i did upgrade and my old activation code didn't worked. Of course got mad and went back to previous version again...who's crazy to pay full price for upgrade ? Not me for sure Anyway after about 20 minutes did received email from BellShare with new activation key for latest version. I got shocked because i didn't asked them for support. Anyway to upgrade and you guys also probably will get key...trying not hearts i guess.

Good luck !!!
    Developer - Bellshare

Global Posts
    926 Global Posts

When did you buy BeBuzz?

The upgrade is free if you purchased after Jan, 1st, 2011.
    BeBuzz, BeWeather, BeMaps and more - Get our apps at www.bellshare.com
    Follow @bellshare on Twitter for updates, news and promotions!
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,439 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by andyahs View Post
    I heard some developers got paid so I assume Bellshare was one of those. Got 5.0 Bebuzz as a free upgrade now what about all those that had to pay on app world?

Mobihand needs to clean up their act soon.
    It's BS, Bellshare said those of us who bought via Mobihand should re-buy in AppWorld, which I did. Now I have the free upgrade. I realize that Bellshare were having payment issues with Mobihand, but they essentially got me to pay 2wice for the same app!

Don't think I'll be buying/upgrading any of their apps again after this experience.
    Developer - Bellshare

Global Posts
    926 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fnord View Post
    It's BS, Bellshare said those of us who bought via Mobihand should re-buy in AppWorld, which I did. Now I have the free upgrade. I realize that Bellshare were having payment issues with Mobihand, but they essentially got me to pay 2wice for the same app!

Don't think I'll be buying/upgrading any of their apps again after this experience.
    The uncertain situation with Mobihand is the reason why we are giving away the update for free. We understand that most users have already upgraded by switching to AppWorld. We wanted to make sure all users have access to the latest version on Mobihand, too.

If we charged for the upgrade on Mobihand we would penalize our most loyal customers who were the first to upgrade to the latest version on AppWorld.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,439 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    The uncertain situation with Mobihand is the reason why we are giving away the update for free. We understand that most users have already upgraded by switching to AppWorld. We wanted to make sure all users have access to the latest version on Mobihand, too.

If we charged for the upgrade on Mobihand we would penalize our most loyal customers who were the first to upgrade to the latest version on AppWorld.
    So in-turn you are penalizing your loyal customers who did re-purchase the app via App World (upon your suggestion).

I can understand the position you were in and the time spent working on the latest upgrade, but I don't appreciate paying for the same app multiple times! Nor can I support a company that promotes that.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    468 Global Posts

Thanks for that, I wasn't aware of the date.

As it is now on Mobihand, I can't even download the old version; when I click download it takes me straight to Ver.5 and wants more money........

R...

Quote Originally Posted by pfluger View Post
    When did you buy BeBuzz?

The upgrade is free if you purchased after Jan, 1st, 2011.
    Developer - Bellshare

Global Posts
    926 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ricktye View Post
    Thanks for that, I wasn't aware of the date.

As it is now on Mobihand, I can't even download the old version; when I click download it takes me straight to Ver.5 and wants more money........

R...
    You can download version 4 from Bellshare - BerryBuzz
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    you get 3 guesses...

I've tried to download version 4 and all there is on the site is version 5. I've written several tickets, several emails to get a license key to upgrade the original paid version in June 2011. I've tried deleting and reinstalling BeBuzz and still all same problem, cannot unlock full version.

How can I get an updated license key to unlock the full verison? I am NOT paying again. If I can't get some type of resolution to this problem, I'll dump BeBuzz and find a different application and never buy anything again from Mobi or Bellshare or whatever their name is.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    12,597 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireStar View Post
    I've tried to download version 4 and all there is on the site is version 5. I've written several tickets, several emails to get a license key to upgrade the original paid version in June 2011. I've tried deleting and reinstalling BeBuzz and still all same problem, cannot unlock full version.

How can I get an updated license key to unlock the full verison? I am NOT paying again. If I can't get some type of resolution to this problem, I'll dump BeBuzz and find a different application and never buy anything again from Mobi or Bellshare or whatever their name is.
    Email Bellshare they will give you your code for all Bellshare apps that you purchased
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    you get 3 guesses...

I've tried emailing several times and have never gotten the code. I've put in tickets, sent emails specifically explaining the problem and no code. Such a simple thing, that's all I need and why the difficulty with it I have no idea. I've seen articles or posts about Mobi going out of business, so I assume that's the problem, why no customer service.
    CrackBerry Genius

after downloadiing app go in to the app options should be able toget updated code from there that is what id did with beweather app for license for new 9900 phone
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireStar View Post

Wow. This thread is over a year old.
    If you're looking for v4, have you looked at the Bellshare site itself for assistance?
    When I do, I find this in the frequently asked questions. It took all of about 3 minutes.
    You can download the last version 4 of BeBuzz from:

http://m.bellshare.com/downloads/beb.../berrybuzz.jad

You can actually download nearly any version we ever released since version 3 of BeBuzz by replacing the version part in the links.
    Where can I download older versions of BeBuzz/BerryBuzz?

If you cannot click on the links, just copy and paste the correct version link for your device into your handheld browser.

HTH
    MY TAKE ON THE Z10... I DON'T KNOW HOW, OR WHY, BUT IT WORKS!!!
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    you get 3 guesses...

This thread is over a year old but it has recent posts, that's why I used it. Many other people with the same problem, that's why I used this thread, along with the apparent responses from a Bellshare developer.

I had searched the Bellshare site and never found anything about version 4, that's why I came here for help. Other users here are actually more help than the developers and their website, that speaks very poorly for Bellshare.

Thank you, madbradnyc, for letting me know about replacing the version number. I will give that a try.