Does anyone know where you can download the bell remote pvr app? I went to the link mentioned in another thread (Bell TV Online), but I don't see any download button anywhere.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.
    08-09-12 09:33 PM
    Does anyone know where you can download the bell remote pvr app? I went to the link mentioned in another thread (Bell TV Online), but I don't see any download button anywhere.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.

Speedy.. any luck finding this elusive "download" link?? I, too, have been looking since I got my 9900 back in the spring. I've gotten along without it, but now that hockey season is approaching (hopefully), I'm trying to get it back. I was hoping Bell would have fixed the obvious problem on their website by now, but i see not. I'm hesitant to "web chat" with tech support, as they'll probably just give me the run-around, and not know what the heck I'm talking about.

Let me know if you've found a solution.

Thanks!
    09-12-12 02:40 PM
    I just spent an hour on the phone with "Brittany" from Bell TV for the same issue..

First she argued with me that there was no such app.. then she said that I had to call bell mobility for help because its a phone app. I then explained to her very thoroughly that this app was for bell TV and had NOTHING to do with Bell Mobility despite the fact that it gets installed on a phone and that I they won't talk to me because I don't have a bell mobility account, I only have a Bell TV account for which this is an included and advertised feature for the service I am paying for.. at which point she told me to call rogers and let them sort it out because the problem is with my phone..
    09-13-12 02:25 PM
    I have gotten the same run-around from Bell.

The instructions on the website are clear that you should able to download the app from the mobile browser, but as we can attest to, there is no link.

I have called and chatted with Bell reps five or six times about this, and once or twice they told me that they would escalate the issue. The last time was about six weeks ago.
    10-05-12 03:13 PM
    Anyone have any luck?
    10-12-12 12:38 PM
    Bell pushes a download link to anyone with a Bell Blackberry.. can any bell subscibers extract the app from their device and post up the .jad?
    10-15-12 07:37 PM
    bump

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    10-27-12 09:39 PM
    Bump again.

I'm on Rogers, and i used to have this app on my old Bold 9780 (got it from their website somehow...), but yeah, it'd be nice if someone could post a .jad file for the app.
    11-06-12 01:09 PM
    Ok.. just for kicks, I thought I'd blow some time with an online rep. Here's the story i got today:

"I have confirm that your phone is compatible with the remote PVR however we are receiving the same issue downloading the applications for customers using Blackberry phones."

and...

"This is already a known issue and it was already forwarded to our Technical Team and they are already looking into this, rest assure that we are already fixing the issue."

I then asked if I could get the file sent directly to me while they "fix" their website (yeah, right), or if that's not possible, be notified as to when the website is fixed.

"I'm sorry however we don't have information on when the the issue will be fixed. I would suggest for you to contact us from time to time regarding this issue."

Oh well... i tried. Hopefully strength in numbers prevails!
    11-06-12 02:08 PM
    Bell giveth and Bell taketh away. The reason you can't see a download link is because they removed it, probably to encourage us to purchase a Bell mobile device with the app pre-installed. However, you can still use your Bell-free device to go to bell.ca/rpvr and click on Record now, login to your Bell account and then choose the program(s) you wish to record. The interface is better than was the case via the app, anyway. Or you can chalk this up as just one more reason to hang up on Bell. They used to have my home phone, internet, mobile and satellite. Just the sat now, and just barely.
    01-25-13 10:17 PM
    Sat is the only thing I have left with them also.. But they do offer the best TV experience in Canada. Rogers beats them hands down in internet and wireless service, but their cable service is awful. And Shawn direct's packages are too rigid and their equipment too dated.

The web interface would get the job done I suppose, but I can never remember my password for the bell site.. It's some stupid length or alpha numeric combination that isn't the same as any of my normal passwords.. Drives me insane.. I need to reset it everytime I want to log in.. At least with an app I can do it once and save it.

Bah, it's in the play store for android.. Maybe I'll be able to sideload it on BB10.. Though unlikely because I couldn't get it to run on the playbook.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-25-13 10:30 PM
    Try - 1hatebell
    01-26-13 05:54 AM
    can't somebody who has it install pull the files with bbsak and put them in dropbox for us?
    01-26-13 04:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD