Anyone else worried? What is the incentive for developers to even bother lifting a finger to make their apps OS 7 compatible, when RIM will be rolling out QNX phones next year? I wonder just how many of our favorite apps will actually become approved for OS 7. The fabulous Odesys Freecell, for example....really miss that game
    09-03-11 01:20 AM
    Yeah, I'm a little worried about this too. Although I don't use a lot of apps, I hope the ones I do use will be available shortly. Not enough apps from BB App World is bad enough and not having the basic ones we all use and love on new releases is a lot worse imo.

But I'd say the more they (app developers) hear from us, using the following thread created by JasW...

List of what's still unavailable for the 9810

...then the better chances we may have of getting more apps.
    09-03-11 02:32 AM
    I agree but it has only been a couple of weeks since the US release. There are still a lot of apps that are OS 7 compatible if you are willing to take the time to look.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-11 09:26 AM
    Yah....I'm not heavily into apps but this seems longer than the move to OS6.
    REALLY want my banking apps.
    And themes. I've got a year's worth of wonderful themes and there's a sum total of 1 them on appworld.
    Gettin' a bit perturbed.
    09-03-11 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD