It would be funny but we are going a little too much iphone-like with some apps...
    Ill have to disagree with this... thats like if there was a game on XBOX360 that someone wished would come out for their PS3 and saying "no thats a little to XBOX-like"
    03-18-09 12:29 AM
    So let me get this straight. you don't drink. which is I assume because you choose not to. But yet you want an application that you can use, that shows off something that is against your personal choices

Sounds kinda hypocritical huh?

If you choose not to drink, then stick with it! it's a good choice.

If you want to drink, then drink. It's fine in moderation.

But just say NO to virtual drinking!

LOL

-Wayne
    well... drink makes me sick... i dont mean hangover sick... i mean... sick for a week. lol. ah well cheaper and better for my liver :P
    03-18-09 12:32 AM
    Lol, well I want this app to be made.
    03-20-09 09:01 PM
    yeah what he said
    05-18-09 11:43 PM
    I had this one, it's a fun gag-app.

My only answer to people wanting to "copy" iPhone apps, is well.. iPhone already has all the applications lol so, why not port over to the Storm?

We're talking about an application, not the phone itself. I see no harm in doing so.

Drink ON!
    05-18-09 11:46 PM
    What if the more u drank the funnier your storm screen looks... Blury or double vision?
    05-19-09 12:15 AM
    I personally could care less about this app.. But I have to ask the question.. Just because these apps were first introduced on the iphone doesn't mean they will always be "iphone" apps, they are just applications or games. I'm sorry Apple was the first company to develop a phone with the capabilities of open development and the hardware to make these apps possible but thats really all they are in the end, an application. That would be like saying ANYTHING to do with business is a "blackberry app" and wouldn't be welcome on the "toyphone" Pshhh
    05-19-09 02:28 AM
    I wonder if something like this is even possible, the crapphone has many different types of this. Meanwhile we don�t really have a single application where you can just toy with the accelerometer and watch whatever happens on the screen.
    05-19-09 08:51 AM
    What if the more u drank the funnier your storm screen looks... Blury or double vision?
    Yeah... I wouldn't pay for it and it's absolutely useless... but if it was made as sort of a game where the screen got blurrier and had trails when you tilted it after so many drinks. The game would be to tilt it just right to make it in your mouth but its getting more messed up, it could be funny. There was a flash game like this a long time ago. Then maybe if you bump the bb a little hard it does something funny.

I would be entertained for a short amount of time while I'm waiting for my real beer to show up at the table. Around my 3rd or 4th I may be willing to spend a buck to keep playing.
    05-19-09 05:02 PM
    I think no one has made the app because we don't have developers good enough to make it.

Yes... That IS a challenge

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 06:00 PM
    I personally could care less about this app.. But I have to ask the question.. Just because these apps were first introduced on the iphone doesn't mean they will always be "iphone" apps, they are just applications or games. I'm sorry Apple was the first company to develop a phone with the capabilities of open development and the hardware to make these apps possible but thats really all they are in the end, an application. That would be like saying ANYTHING to do with business is a "blackberry app" and wouldn't be welcome on the "toyphone" Pshhh
    You obviously do care, otherwise you wouldn't take the time to post this.
    05-19-09 06:34 PM
    THAT WOULD BE COOL!!! And Make it stand out from the iPhone one!
    05-19-09 07:12 PM
    I personally rather drink real bears.

Bears?

To each his own I guess...

05-19-09 07:18 PM
    come on guys this shouldnt be that hard
    05-23-09 05:00 PM
    where is this app. ??
    06-11-09 04:39 PM
    come on its fathers day
    06-21-09 06:00 PM
    I think it will be a funny app.

06-21-09 06:57 PM
    there is no beer pong app for the sotmr yet, but i think one is being developed
    06-21-09 06:59 PM
    lost cause
    09-23-09 02:09 PM
    ok let the IBONERS have the beer app , lets have a shot app, that would be cool
    Lol that's a good idea
    09-24-09 12:08 AM
    Drinking a Black Butte Porter while on my Blackberry - much more enjoyable than a beer app.
    09-24-09 01:00 AM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD