"The profiles not showing up is a 4.7 OS bug, it seems to be intermittent and affecting other applications as well (Gmail app, Alarm, etc.). Sometimes a battery pull will help solve the problem... but this is something RIM needs to address."

This was posted by Jim from Beejive, who responded earlier in this post. I am going to keep trying to uninstall/reinstall and see if I have any luck in getting it fixed =)

Go Go RIM and fix the issue!
    Oh, this is good news! It proves we're not all crazy!

If reinstalling doesn't eventually help, RIM is bound to include a fix in an upcoming upgrade. It was great of Jim to jump in and save us from ourselves.
    07-13-09 11:58 AM
    I am glad we are seeing a note in regards to this. Thanks guys for everything!
    07-13-09 12:53 PM
    Verizon's mobiel IM sucks!
    07-13-09 01:02 PM
    Hey, for those using Beejive on their Tours... is it creating a HUGE lag for you? Whenever I get an IM alert, my phone freezes for like 10 seconds. Anyone else?
    07-13-09 01:06 PM
    No, I am not experiencing any freeze/lag issues while using Beejive. My only issue is the sound profile problem! >< lol
    07-13-09 01:07 PM
    i am also having the same problem as several other people are having. when i first downloaded beejive onto the tour it worked fine, and i was able to set the sounds to my liking. but i guess shortly after i transfered all my applications and what not to the tour from my curve i lost the sound profiles for beejive. has anyone figured this out? hmm..
    07-14-09 10:25 AM
    uggh, they need to resolve this. i too do not have a profile for incoming messages in beejive
    07-14-09 08:35 PM
    I am not having the freezing issue with it, Just the sound profile issue.
    07-14-09 09:00 PM
    well without a sound profile this app is useless to me. hope this gets fixed soon
    07-14-09 09:19 PM
    Anyone find a way to fix this at all yet? Its annoying lol
    07-19-09 02:54 PM
    Go to the "Sounds" icon in the home screen - @ the "Select A Sound Profile" scroll down to "Set Ring Tones/Alerts" and click. Then in the "Ring Tones/Alerts" section scroll down to "Other" and expand it. BeeJive IM should be there. FYI, I'm running beta version 1.1.2. Hopefully it works for you guys as it appears to be working with mine.
    07-19-09 08:41 PM
    So i booted beejive up today after the sounds not being there 2 days ago still, and now the profile is available to change... gonna try a reboot and see if it stays

still present after a restart! w00t!
    Last edited by Teksu; 07-20-09 at 01:14 AM.
    07-20-09 01:04 AM
    no sounds for me still; tried everything on here n nothing.
    07-27-09 12:59 PM
    Has anyone got the sound profile back? I'm having the same problem and it's driving me nuts. When I 1st installed Beejive on my Tour it worked perfectly. I recently wiped my BB and when I reinstalled Beejive my sound profile was gone but it played a default sound for incoming messages. Now it doesn't play anything at all

If anyone got this problem fixed please let me know.
    08-06-09 04:12 PM
    I just got the tour today, installed beejive... So far so good it seems. But how do I transfer my registration from my old Curve pin to my new Tour pin?
    11-15-09 01:51 AM
    I just got the tour today, installed beejive... So far so good it seems. But how do I transfer my registration from my old Curve pin to my new Tour pin?
    https://www.beejive.com/jivetalk/home.htm
    11-15-09 02:59 AM
    Hello can someone please help me. I just bought a blackberry tour from verizon wireless. When i try to download beejive, it says error and that i dont meet the system requirements. How could this be? do i need to upgrade to 5.0? i believe im currently using 0S 4.7 and a 1XEV. Thanks
    11-24-09 01:37 AM
    Hello can you please help me. I just bought a blackberry tour from verizon wireless. When i try to download beejive, it says error and that i dont meet the system requirements. How could this be? do i need to upgrade to 5.0? i believe im currently using 0S 4.7 and a 1XEV. Thanks
    11-24-09 01:38 AM
93 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD