I got BeeJive about a week ago and I absolutely love it!

I didn't have this problem until a few days ago. Whenever I get a message from any of the accounts I have set up (Windows Live, Google Talk, Gmail, and AIM) I get the LED notification as well as the sound notification but the LED does not stop blinking. Now, I think this may be caused by the fact that I have BerryBuzz installed, and then again I had BerryBuzz installed when I used BeeJive for the first few days and I didn't have this problem.

Also, I tried setting my profiles for BeeJive and found that I do not have an option to turn LED notifications on or off. I'm not 100% certain but I think that there was an option to turn LED notifications on or off.

Thanks in advance for your help guys!
    04-06-09 04:16 PM
    I have the same issue as well, except I don't have anything installed that would effect the LED setting. I have BBAlerts but I had a problem regardless of if it was installed or not. Anyone have a fix or a possibly solution?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 08:31 PM
    Okay so I sent BeeJive support and email and I was able to fix the problem. You have to go into your profiles and select BeeJive then for Repeat Notification you need to have LED Flashing turned on. This fixed the problem for me.
    04-07-09 05:29 PM
    Thanks, that helped me alot.
    07-13-09 03:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD