I pay $30 a month for unlimited text on 4 phones. I also did the trial of BeeJive and I loved it!!! I have both yahoo and msn messenger. They are both unstable in that I always seem to get signed out of them due to a server problem. I know that BeeJive uses data versus text. So will I be able to use it when I am in a dead zone? I am in a deadzone at work but I can get instant messages and use BBM---nothing else on my phone works in the deadzone!! Does anyone who about the reliability of staying logged on etc? Also, I have alerts on some people, that do not say when I get kicked out, if I have alerts on beejive is it permanent (that is annoying and well worth the $15 for me)?

Thanks!!!
    10-19-08 09:51 PM
    If BBM works then JT should also work on a deadzone coz they both use data.

Its pretty rare for me to get disconnected from yahoo, msn, and gtalk. I do get disconnected though if I log on to YM from my pc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-08 05:26 AM
    IM+ might be a consideration now too. They are using the blackberry service to push messages to you even when IM+ is closed.

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/s...d,592243.shtml
    10-23-08 02:04 PM
    IM+ might be a consideration now too. They are using the blackberry service to push messages to you even when IM+ is closed.

Revolutionary Way to Stay Connected with IM Push in IM+ for BlackBerry Smartphones

I just tried the free trial of IM+, and I deleted it after one day----I could not get ANY messages from anyone on my list or not. A friend and I tried for over 20 minutes.
    10-26-08 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD