If you didn't know I just wanted to give let you guys know that beejive has released a beta version 1.1.2 software that supports facebook IM
    I have been using it all morning and it seems very stable for a beta release.

So if you have beejive the upgrade from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 is what you need!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 10:23 AM
    Bought to download it myself Can't wait!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 12:49 AM
    The first couple of days it was out it had problems. It would go offline quickly, or the FB friend list would not show up. I think they were still working on the FB features once users were starting to actually ues the interface.

Since then, it has been pretty stable and works very well. I am quiter happy to see FB in the familiar Jivetalk format.

The one thing it does differently - it doesn't know about offline friends immediately. Instead, it adds people to the list as they log onto Facebook. They don't disappear when they log off (I have offline friends go invisible for other IMs in JiveTalk). Instead, the green indicator turns yellow. If you have a lot of friends, the list can get pretty long.
    03-25-09 07:28 AM
    yeah it was aliitle buggy at first.

when it comes to friwnds being idle i just usually ping the server and it takes all the away people off

the past couple of days i cannot get off my phone thanks to jive talk.

i think i may need a blackberry helmet, lol
    03-25-09 05:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD