I have some issues using beejive on my tour I have the new beta version on it right now.

first when I sign in I get a timeout error. then after it says i'm signed into another location on aim which I do sign out of by pressing 1. after that a blinking white light goes off but even after i turn off all the conversation it still blinks. I tried turning off beejive and it still blink.. maybe a glitch? can anybody help me out with these problems.. also facebook doesn't go on all the time..
    06-17-10 05:26 AM
    I have been having issues with the Facebook sign in as well. I have not found a solution yet. If you are running berrybuzz app that may be where you are having the blinking glitch. If so hit the bbuzz app icon and it should stop. As for the AOL glitch I have run into that with every IM client I have used, just hit 1 and send. I hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-10 10:57 AM
    thanks, ill check out the bbuzz app again. hopefully beejive comes out of beta soon
    06-17-10 01:47 PM
    do you ever have a problem when someone IM's you but when you click on it you don't see what they wrote unless you respond.. it happens to me and its pretty annoying
    06-17-10 02:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD