I installed beejive but wen I get a im all I get is the led light on but no sound nor vib. How do I change this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-10 01:32 PM
    Edit your sound profile it should be listed in the "other" category
    01-12-10 01:56 PM
    Edit your sound profile it should be listed in the "other" category
    Where is "other" located?

01-12-10 02:14 PM
    Never mind I found it thx

01-12-10 02:23 PM
    I like the program but I have two complaints:
    1. It drains my BlackBerry battery completely in about 4 hours (I've used it in at least three devices)
    2. Tech support SUCKS!, Had to get my BB Bold fixed and moved back temporarily to my old BB 8700G, I tried to transfer my license to it directly from the 8700 and I coudn't get the "transfer" page opened, so I tried from my computer, I did the transfer successfully and after that I installed and ran the application on my 8700, as soon as it loads, it gives me three options: Register with a full license, Get a trial license and cancel. If I select "register with a full license" I'm asked for a "License Key" which I can't find as I don't recall when I bought it. If I select "Get a trial license" I get a message telling me that the device already has a full license. I've been sending e-mails to support@beejive_com all day long and I haven't got a single response.
    Be VERY Careful if you want to get a license, if you lose it, it seems you'll have to BEG support@beejive_com to get it back.... I'll post again tomorrow to tell you if I finally got my license number from the people at BeeJive.
    01-12-10 09:32 PM
    I finally got my License key after asking for it yesterday all day long.
    I still consider BeeJive's support as a very unefficient one.
    01-13-10 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD