Opinions on BeeJive? It seems like a really good app. Only drawback is that chat logs cant be saved to storage card memory.

John
    01-06-11 08:40 PM
    it's decent, I got it about 2 years ago and updates are sparse but it works well...data intensive - meaning it will drain your battery quite fast. FB chat is cool but finicky. Otherwise it's fully functional and a decent investment > native chat clients
    01-06-11 08:42 PM
    it's decent, I got it about 2 years ago and updates are sparse but it works well...data intensive - meaning it will drain your battery quite fast. FB chat is cool but finicky. Otherwise it's fully functional and a decent investment > native chat clients
    I am using AOL Instant Messenger (for AIM) and AIM (for FaceBook chat).

AIM can post to my Facebook profile, and has FB chat but this chat app is average at best. AOL Instant Messenger is much more powerful, but its limited.

Not sure what I should do. I would use it for FB chat, but if its gonna drain my battery running in the background I may pass. Also can chat logs be stored on the storage card?
    01-06-11 08:46 PM
    It may drain your battery, it all depends...and the crap part is they don't offer a trial -_- which is what turned me off of it originally until I said screw it and bought it...

And no, settings/logs cannot be stored on the device, only within the client. Very unfortunate but it works for me.

Also another plus I neglected to include is the sending of files which was initially a huge plus for me until I realized all my friends use FB chat and that is useless...
    01-06-11 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD