i downloaded the trial of beejive after hearing nothing less than fantastic reviews, but unfortunately i fall at the other end of the spectrum. AIM works fine, but facebook IM gives me nothing but problems. So, i checked the beejive forums looking for people having the same issues i was and they all seemed to be on iPhones. I messaged the moderators and it was to no avail because they never replied. I cant justify spending twenty bucks on an app that only works partially, let alone the support has gaping holes in it.

has anyone else had the facebook login captcha issue? and if so, how did you go about fixing it?
    12-17-09 08:55 AM
    Been using the Beta for a long time and haven't experienced any problems with it whatsoever, mind you I've never used AIM hehe.
    12-17-09 09:13 AM
    I never had the captcha issue. sorry.
    Try to reach them via twitter also.

NEVER had a BJ issue in 2 plus years.

By the way if you do decide to purchase, spend the extra $ for the user license.
    If not you'll have to spend another $20 each time you replace or upgrade your BB
    12-17-09 09:20 AM
    Ive used facebook IM and it was fine. Well its 50% if you decide to get it buy it now before its back to $30.
    12-17-09 09:21 AM
    when your fbIM is online, does it show everyone thats online?
    12-17-09 09:23 AM
    yes it does
    12-17-09 09:26 AM
    when your fbIM is online, does it show everyone thats online?
    yup, just like if you were to see it if you were on a computer everyone that is currently signed on.
    12-17-09 09:26 AM
    ugh, mine definitely isnt working then. after like 4 re-installs.
    12-17-09 09:28 AM
    Are you sure you are using the 5.0 OS version?
    Beejive - instant messaging anywhere
    12-17-09 09:34 AM
    yeah, i got the official 2.0 release...
    12-17-09 09:38 AM
    now its giving me "login failed captcha error. logging into facebook website may resolve this."
    12-17-09 09:42 AM
    now its giving me "login failed captcha error. logging into facebook website may resolve this."
    Have you tried this? It seems to work for some people, and not others. You can also try this.
    12-17-09 10:57 AM
    thanks for the help guys, i finally got it...
    12-17-09 12:08 PM
    It's my favorite IM application so far, however the only down issue with beejive that it doesn't show the display photo of contacts or let you post one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-09 12:24 PM
    My probelm with Beejive is that my buddy list is not updating in real time and that's the only issue I have with this appl for the price right now ill pay for it but I need to buddy list to update like the yahoo messenger updated. I tested it out yesterday. Signed out of yahoo and beejive never update unless I log out and log back in for 30 dollars its not getting the job done fast enought

12-18-09 11:53 AM
    ^ that has never happened to me in 2 plus years. Everything is in real time.

I would delete and reinstall the app.
    12-18-09 11:57 AM
    Do you have the full version? Even my facebook friends not appearing online in real time. Had the app on all night got up this morning and the same people appeared online.

12-18-09 12:12 PM
    I've reinstalled 3 times and still no friends list....any ideas? Running the lastest version. I'm not @ home right now, but should I you DM to completely wipe even the archived files and re-dl the program?
    01-23-10 05:18 PM
    Ive just downloaded the full version of Beejive and for some reason my yahoo and aim arent working on the app.Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?
    01-23-10 11:38 PM
    If you you go to preferences and set it to double lines it will show people icon photos/avatars. I use 2 aim,1 yahoo, 1 hotmail, 1 FB and it has been rock solid for years. I use BIS for transport and socket for connection. That works best
    01-24-10 10:12 AM
    How is this with battery life? I usually only leave the dedicated Google Talk program open on my BB, but I also have AIM that I sometimes log in. And FB chat would be nice. However not at the cost of a battery hit. I mean, if it's similar to what Google Talk is doing then that's fine since I wouldn't be leaving GT open if I was using Beejive instead.
    01-24-10 07:17 PM
    was also wondering if anybody has ever noticed that if beejive is a big memory hog or uses alot of memory or leaks memory?
    01-24-10 08:22 PM
    Issue: I saw today I've been using my network connection rather than WiFi, so when I switch it to WiFi and I try to log to AIM and/or Facebook chat, in I get "app error reset" every time. Anyone know what's goin on or have the same thing?

Using a Storm 2, VZW, BeeJive 2.0.2 still on my free 30 days. Official OS too.
    01-25-10 12:08 AM
    I also got an error last night. I got an expired error and then a data connection error. I've never had BeeJive on this phone so no idea why the trial would be expired. I sent a message to their support mailbox.

01-25-10 05:42 AM
    i haven't had any problems with my beejive.
    01-25-10 07:53 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD