ok i have another question i have beejive im 1.9.7 and the facebook im keeps signing me on and off what could possibly be the problem also i had my phone replaced and now it wont take my license that i brought what can i do ? or do i have to buy another one?
    Last edited by theonlymessiah; 11-27-09 at 06:43 PM.
    11-27-09 06:34 PM
    You can move your license to your new phone here: https://www.beejive.com/jivetalk/home.htm and choose 'Transfer a BeejiveIM User License'. Assuming you have a user license, it's just a matter of assigning it to the PIN of the new device.

For Facebook IM, I noticed this as well. Try setting it to be offline on the Facebook home page. I'm not sure FBIM allows multiple concurrent logins, so logging into the FB web site might kill your session on Beejive. I just started trying this as a workaround a few hours ago, so if it doesn't work for you, you might ask in the support forum for that app which is here: Beejive - instant messaging anywhere and specifically this thread: Beejive - instant messaging anywhere

You can also see if this procedure helps: Beejive - instant messaging anywhere
    11-27-09 08:51 PM
    Setting your FB to OFFLINE from your PC makes a HUGE difference for me. Also goto Beejive - instant messaging anywhere from a PC and enter you FB login info. It does something on Beejives server to help keep you logged into FB.

All the above helped me a lot. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-09 12:05 AM
    Im trying to download beejive but my tour wont let me..how come?
    11-28-09 02:18 AM
    naw i didnt by the user license i bought the 20 dollar license and i jus got a replacement phone and its saying its already attached to another pin
    11-28-09 03:37 PM
    beejive is now giving me an app error 523 and keeps making me reset my phone what should i do
    11-28-09 04:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD