My sincere apologies for the double post, but no one seems willing to assist me on the 3rd party apps forum. I downloaded bebuzz from app world. I tried to access it from the download folder, but it said it could be found in the options menu. I couldn't find it @ all, & now when I try to access it from the download folder it just says "reminders cleared." What am I missing???
    12-31-09 02:06 PM
    Click on your 'options' icon and near the top of the list you should see 'bebuzz' or 'bebuzz free' listed. Click it and you're in.
    12-31-09 02:22 PM
    Click on your 'options' icon and near the top of the list you should see 'bebuzz' or 'bebuzz free' listed. Click it and you're in.
    If it was that easy, I assure you I wouldn't be asking for help. I can't find it anywhere in the options menu. Thanks for responding, at least.

Edit: *Sigh.* Seriously, no one thought to tell me to do a battery pull??? I'm glad I eventually thought of it myself. Mods, feel free to close/delete.
    Last edited by pantlesspenguin; 12-31-09 at 03:15 PM.
    12-31-09 02:32 PM
    I saw your post in the 3rd party apps selection but since I don't use app world I did not really know what the issue was and didn't want to cause more issues by guessing. I admit the "battery pull" ideal was overlooked by me. I don't think it was because anyone was not wanting to help you though for the reason no one posted to your thread sometimes it takes a while and sometimes you get flooded with ideals at once . Timing is everything. Lol Glad u got it working though

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-31-09 03:46 PM
    Do a battery pull
    12-31-09 03:57 PM
    I saw your post in the 3rd party apps selection but since I don't use app world I did not really know what the issue was and didn't want to cause more issues by guessing. I admit the "battery pull" ideal was overlooked by me. I don't think it was because anyone was not wanting to help you though for the reason no one posted to your thread sometimes it takes a while and sometimes you get flooded with ideals at once . Timing is everything. Lol Glad u got it working though

I fully admit I can be impatient sometimes, especially when I'm wanting to use a shiny new app . I'm brand new to the blackberry world, having just got my first bb in November. I'm still trying to get used to the whole "battery pulls fix darned near everything" idea.
    12-31-09 04:27 PM
    I fully admit I can be impatient sometimes, especially when I'm wanting to use a shiny new app . I'm brand new to the blackberry world, having just got my first bb in November. I'm still trying to get used to the whole "battery pulls fix darned near everything" idea.
    I know what ya mean about wanting to try out your new app and welcome to the BlackBerry and , CrackBerry family .

12-31-09 04:55 PM
    And this was urgent? Hmmm?

Also, if memory serves, the download page for BeBuzz instructs that you need to do a battery pull after installation.
    12-31-09 05:48 PM
    And this was urgent? Hmmm?

Also, if memory serves, the download page for BeBuzz instructs that you need to do a battery pull after installation.
    It seemed urgent at the time . But no, in the grand scheme of things it was no biggie. I just wanted to use my app, & I wasn't getting any luck posting in the 3rd party app section. And I don't recall that statement from the description, but I've been known to be wrong a time or two.
    12-31-09 06:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD