Hi everyone,

Updated to BeBuzz Free 4.0.77 last night. It's a lot better than the previous free version but I now have a problem with the green coverage L.E.D. It only blinks for about a minute, then stops.

A battery pull gets it going again but it still only runs for a very short time. resetting in option, display also starts it up again. When a message comes in it also starts it blinking once more.

Has anyone else experienced this problem. I have emailed Bellshare but I don't know what their response is like, especially with the free version.

I'm running OS6 480 on my 9700.

Look forward to your replies.

Alan.
    06-04-11 06:19 PM
    Thought I might have been only one for a sec with similar issue..my coverage light doesn't come on at all after BeBuzz install last night as well.
    Perhaps I'll get a response from Bellshare tomorrow. If so i will post it here.

The previous version worked fine but I can't find a way of re-installing it.
    06-05-11 01:35 PM
    hi there,

i just wanted to say that i also have the same problem. once i upgraded bebuzz to 4.0 my led-notofication light started blinking for only a short period of time. it's just the same situation as yours. i don't know what to do. if you get a reply from bellshare, please let me know. they might have a solution for our problem.

greetings
    06-06-11 01:24 PM
    hi there,

i just wanted to say that i also have the same problem. once i upgraded bebuzz to 4.0 my led-notofication light started blinking for only a short period of time. it's just the same situation as yours. i don't know what to do. if you get a reply from bellshare, please let me know. they might have a solution for our problem.

greetings
    I'm still waiting for a reply but if Bellshare come up with something I will let you know. I got really fed up with it and deleted the app but will reload if there's an answer. I also tried to go back to version 3 because that was ok, but it would appear that you cannot go back to the free version 3. If anyone else knows how to go back, please let me know.

Regards,

Alan.
    06-06-11 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD