hey everyone,
    i had bebuzz for a while now and just upgraded to the new version.
    both with the old and the new version the led color from any income call is red, although i get calls from people who should have another color. it works fine with bbm or other apps but when i get a call it is always red.
    what can i do to make it work? i tried to contact support for like the 5th time, no answer and it's really annoying for that price to not get any response or help from them and i obviously can't seem to make it work by myself.
    also, in the old version (4.), i set it up to not ring or blink or whatever during e.g. 11pm and 5am which didn't work at all! do you guys know if it works now or do i have to set up something else so that it works and my phone is quiet at night??
    any help would be appreciated!
    thanks!
    12-19-11 06:06 AM
    hey everyone,
    i had bebuzz for a while now and just upgraded to the new version.
    both with the old and the new version the led color from any income call is red, although i get calls from people who should have another color. it works fine with bbm or other apps but when i get a call it is always red.
    what can i do to make it work? i tried to contact support for like the 5th time, no answer and it's really annoying for that price to not get any response or help from them and i obviously can't seem to make it work by myself.
    also, in the old version (4.), i set it up to not ring or blink or whatever during e.g. 11pm and 5am which didn't work at all! do you guys know if it works now or do i have to set up something else so that it works and my phone is quiet at night??
    any help would be appreciated!
    thanks!
    Try posting your findings in the existing official feedback thread for better results.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ml#post6939765
    Or here ...
    http://www.bellshare.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3234
    Last edited by MADBRADNYC; 12-19-11 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Added MR1 thread link...
    12-19-11 07:39 AM
    thank you, just posted in the other forum!
    12-19-11 09:02 AM
    you also have to make sure you turn the LED off in the profiles section so the bebuzz works properly
    12-19-11 09:41 AM
    you also have to make sure you turn the LED off in the profiles section so the bebuzz works properly
    Already did that but still nothing.... -.-

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-11 09:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD