I am trying to reinstall Berry Buzz on my new Bold 9650. I have downloaded and installed from the app store with my new pin in place. However, once installed it still asks me to buy the full version. I can find no option to place the activation code. It takes me straight to the website to purchase the app again. I have asked customer support to help and they at this time have sent two emails. Neither of which have helped. Possibly I need step by step instructions on what to do with my 9650.

Thanks for the help in advance.
    06-30-11 08:08 PM
    I am trying to reinstall Berry Buzz on my new Bold 9650. I have downloaded and installed from the app store with my new pin in place. However, once installed it still asks me to buy the full version. I can find no option to place the activation code. It takes me straight to the website to purchase the app again. I have asked customer support to help and they at this time have sent two emails. Neither of which have helped. Possibly I need step by step instructions on what to do with my 9650.

Thanks for the help in advance.
    When you click on BeBuzz, you need to click the menu (bb button) for options once it opens. Have you gotten this far? In that first list, there should be an option to register or unlock the trial version...not sure which since mine is registered already. What happens when you get to this point?
    06-30-11 08:55 PM
    Thanks jaydee. However, there is absolutely nothing under options that ask for a the activation code. Closest is "Unlock Full Version" and that leads directly to the app store of Bellshare or App Store for a purchase. Shouldn't be this difficult. Thank you again.
    07-01-11 07:44 PM
    Well, geez. That is strange! I agree. Now unlock version is the right place. But you're saying there is no place to type or paste the activation code?I can't remember how I activated mine... I'm sure I must have pasted the code in a dialogue box somewhere but I can't remember...

And CS is of no help to you? Dang!I wish I could help you. I'm so sorry.
    07-01-11 09:57 PM
    Thanks again. Nope you'd think there would be that option before you got to the website to buy it but it isn't. I've uninstalled it now for the 3rd time. Gonna try it tomorrow, too late to take frustration to sleep. I really do appreciate your help and empathy though jaydee.
    07-01-11 10:30 PM
    Make sure that you are installing the actual version that you paid for and not an updated version.
    07-02-11 06:13 AM
    Have you tried downloading it from your crackberry account? That way you are sure to download the version that you paid for.
    07-02-11 09:20 AM
    Thanks to all for your help. I downloaded again from the Crackberry but to a different email account and it showed the option to place the license key. It's up and running now. Thanks so very much to jaydee, mama, and the mcnibbler. Have a great holiday.
    McNibbler likes this.
    07-02-11 11:44 AM
    I may be a little late, but I've always downloaded BeBuzz from the developer's website OTA, and used my activation code from my purchase on Crackberry. I did download the "free' lite version once, and got similar behavior as the OP mentioned when I went to activate it as my paid version.
    07-03-11 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD